Olathe another SPA is closed down.

Well another location closed on the east side of Clairborne, where big lots is located, there is a for rent sign in the window, but it still says Massage on the windows, looking inside everything has been removed.
That used to be my go to before all this crap happened.
This is not a new one closed. They closed immediately along with the others. This shop and the one at 527 MurLen were owned by the same people.
Wellness at 159th and Bradley is now gone. Same signs posted on the door as Flower that it was illegal for someone to live in the place.
AA is on the other side of Clairborne (115).
The Chinese doctor who was arrested for promoting sexual activity was the owner of Flower. That one was closed for more than just living in a business.
Wellness at 159th and Bradley is now gone. Same signs posted on the door as Flower that it was illegal for someone to live in the place. Originally Posted by Boredinop

I thought that one was an actual legit massage no extras place. It was the very first massage I ever had before I even thought about this hobby. That old lady in there got so many knots out of my shoulder but I never did go back. She was great grandmother age and it made me a touch uncomfortable.
I thought that one was an actual legit massage no extras place. It was the very first massage I ever had before I even thought about this hobby. That old lady in there got so many knots out of my shoulder but I never did go back. She was great grandmother age and it made me a touch uncomfortable. Originally Posted by 71Pseudonym
It may have been legit. But living in a commercial business is a separate violation. LE assumes human trafficking if they are living at a shop - as if forced labor. The other possibility is that it was owned by one of the people arrested for crimes at other shops. I think they just want any reason to shut down shops right now.
I agree. Looks like any chance to close a place, it will happen. Doubt there will be any left open in that area.
I don’t know if it’s called Wellness but the one of clairbourne and Santa Fe next to Alpha Pawn Show open sign is back on..it had been closed since the rest were closed down..still to much heat on these places..staying away from them for a long time!