Amazon and AOC

• WTF
  • 12-07-2019, 05:24 PM
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...-to-nyc-anyway

Looks like she had a good point for once!

Be interesting to go back and reread some threads on this subject.
I would definitely cum in her coochie. Did she refer to bezos as "Jeff bozo"
It’s not nearly what they were going to do. And the West side of Manhattan was pretty wealthy already. AOCs district could have really benefited from Amazons investment there. I wonder if the people in the Bronx feel any better.

Be interesting to go back and reread some threads on this subject. Originally Posted by WTF

do you actually read the links you post or do you google for anything that is negative for Trump and Republicans? do you just search for "AOC is kool" and post it anyway without even comprehending what it says?

let me help ya out here grasshamster

your link from the Hill ....

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) slammed Amazon's announcement that it's building a headquarters in New York City, but touted the fact that it will not receive any financial incentives from the local or state government.

“Won’t you look at that: Amazon is coming to NYC anyway - *without* requiring the public to finance shady deals, helipad handouts for Jeff Bezos, & corporate giveaways,” she tweeted

“Maybe the Trump admin should focus more on cutting public assistance to billionaires instead of poor families.”
Won’t you look at that: Amazon is coming to NYC anyway - *without* requiring the public to finance shady deals, helipad handouts for Jeff Bezos, & corporate giveaways.

Maybe the Trump admin should focus more on cutting public assistance to billionaires instead of poor families. https://t.co/BbqhXbB9MM

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) December 6, 2019
The comments come after The Wall Street Journal reported that the tech giant has agreed to take new office space in Manhattan, a reversal from February when it announced it would not open a second headquarters in New York City.

Amazon said it had signed a new lease for a 335,000 square-foot space on Manhattan’s West Side, where it will take on more than 1,500 employees; yet in a silver lining for progressives, the move will not be accompanied by any special tax credits or other financial incentives.

Ocasio-Cortez was one of the leading opponents to Amazon’s move to the city, arguing that the city would shell out billions in incentives to attract the company and that the move would raise real estate prices beyond the means of local residents, forcing many to move.

The New York progressive claimed victory Friday, citing criticism she got for pushing against the move, which Amazon supporters said would attract thousands of jobs.
Me waiting on the haters to apologize after we were proven right on Amazon and saved the public billions https://t.co/AC64pG0nZI pic.twitter.com/xzCepkX4AV

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) December 6, 2019
Amazon cited pressure from lawmakers and activists in their announcement earlier this year that they were scrapping their plans to move to the city.

"While polls show that 70 percent of New Yorkers support our plans and investment, a number of state and local politicians have made it clear that they oppose our presence and will not work with us to build the type of relationships that are required to go forward with the project we and many others envisioned in Long Island City," the company said in a statement.

this is NOT the big Amazon deal that dumb-ass cunt nuked. ara ya with me so far? this deal is only 1,500 jobs. it's not big enough for tax breaks .. do you and that cunt get that???

THIS is the deal that fucktard nuked because she's too fucking stupid to understand that the tax breaks only last a few years yet the revenue stream into the NYC economy lasts for decades.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/15/n...n-hq2-nyc.html

Why the Amazon Deal Collapsed: A Tech Giant Stumbles in N.Y.’s Raucous Political Arena

"On Thursday, Amazon abruptly announced that it was canceling the deal, under which the company had promised to create more than 25,000 jobs on a new campus in Long Island City, Queens, in return for nearly $3 billion in government incentives."

so you and that cunt crow that Amazon is bringing a lousy 1,500 jobs without breaks .. when in fact breaks aren't warranted for such a small deal ... when for only 3 billion in short term breaks NYC could have gotten 25,000 high paying jobs worth up to 90 BILLION of 3 decades??

GOTDAM BOI U IS STUPID

BAHHHHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and while you are acting all smartypants why don't you help out ecky9.5k in this link and explain why this post doesn't show what he thinks it does .. i'll wait ..

The world will never know as long as lenders, agribusiness and insurers know there is a safety net that keeps them from finding out when they "can't make it in the competitive market place".

https://www.investopedia.com/article...al-bailout.asp

It seems that way to a prejudicial point of view. Check out Wyoming, Vermont, South Dakota, North Dakota, New Hampshire, Montana, Idaho, Hawaii and Alaska. Don't forget the disabled and elderly. You can call me a bleeding heart. I'll call you a heartless miser.

Poverty Rate by Race/Ethnicity

https://www.kff.org/other/state-indi...2:%22asc%22%7D

Poor little, little crying fuckin' hypocrite. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

let me give ya both a hint ....

Relative Standard Error

The standard error is an absolute gauge between the sample survey and the total population. The relative standard error shows if the standard error is large relative to the results; large relative standard errors suggest the results are not significant. The formula for relative standard error is:

Relative Standard Error=Standard ErrorEstimate×100where:Standar d Error=standard deviation of the mean sampleEstimate=mean of the sample\begin{aligned} &\text{Relative Standard Error} = \frac { \text{Standard Error} }{ \text{Estimate} } \times 100 \\ &\textbf{where:} \\ &\text{Standard Error} = \text{standard deviation of the mean sample} \\ &\text{Estimate} = \text{mean of the sample} \\ \end{aligned}​Relative Standard Error=Estimate

Standard Error​×100where:Standard Error=standard deviation of the mean sampleEstimate=mean of the sample

can ya figure it out?

N/A: Estimates with relative standard errors greater than 30% are not provided.

another hint ... has to do with demographics and statistical sample sets ...

Wyoming, Vermont, South Dakota, North Dakota, New Hampshire, Montana, Idaho, Hawaii and Alaska.

i'll let you two braininess bois ponder this while the two games finish up. if you haven't figured it out by then i'll be happy to show why that list DOES NOT show what ecky9.5k thinks it does ...

BAHHHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Be interesting to go back and reread some threads on this subject. Originally Posted by WTF
The giveaways to Amazon from Cuomo were too much but they are only getting 1500 jobs now not 25,000 like before.

I'm glad she opposed it but she really can't claim victory for this small amount of jobs - that is a routine type announcement for NYC - happens often.
The giveaways to Amazon from Cuomo were too much but they are only getting 1500 jobs now not 25,000 like before.

I'm glad she opposed it but she really can't claim victory for this small amount of jobs - that is a routine type announcement for NYC - happens often. Originally Posted by friendly fred

BINGO!

bhahahaaaaaa

i would contend that 3 billion wasn't too much to give for as much as 90 billion over 25-30 years. anyway .. no one gives breaks for a lousy 1,500 jobs. they do for 25,000 ...

GOTDAM BOI U IS STUPID
GOTDAM BOI U IS STUPID
Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Rex needs to post his laughing meme .. Perfect spot
Yeah, AOC and WTFatFuck are pretty shrewd.
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2019, 08:01 PM
It’s not nearly what they were going to do. And the West side of Manhattan was pretty wealthy already. AOCs district could have really benefited from Amazons investment there. I wonder if the people in the Bronx feel any better. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm not for huge tax breaks for Amazon or even Sports teams building stadiums. That said, I do not live in the Bronx and don't care how they feel.

And if you research how Amazon handled the bidding you'd see how shady they were...but I do not blame any company for trying to save money.
I'm not for huge tax breaks for Amazon or even Sports teams building stadiums. That said, I do not live in the Bronx and don't care how they feel.

And if you research how Amazon handled the bidding you'd see how shady they were... Originally Posted by WTF

stop being a twatwaffle. like most trump haters here you JUMPED on AOC's tweet thinking it somehow validated that cunt's stupid stance on the BIG Amazon deal where it was a nothing burger. and it's not even in her district like the BIG deal would have been.

there's a term for that sparky .. it's called click bait and u took the bait.

maybe u can help ecky9.5k out with what Relative Standard Error really means?

BAHHAHHAHHAHAAAAAA
stop being a twatwaffle. like most trump haters here you JUMPED on AOC's tweet thinking it somehow validated that cunt's stupid stance on the BIG Amazon deal where it was a nothing burger. and it's not even in her district like the BIG deal would have been.

there's a term for that sparky .. it's called click bait and u took the bait.

maybe u can help ecky9.5k out with what Relative Standard Error really means?

BAHHAHHAHHAHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

No help needed. You ASSume too much.

Thank you racist poster.

No help needed. You ASSume too much.

Thank you racist poster.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so.
if you say so. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Turn off the computer. Step AWAY from the computer.