Ancient Human-made Structures Found on Mars, From Actual Satellite Photos...

Before NASA releases extraterrestrial surface photos to the public, they go through a screening process. They edit out evidence of something that could change our outlook on the photo subject. For example, if you look at some of the photos of the moon's surface, you'll notice that some sections looked like they were erased.

They even play tricks, like rotating the photo so that the moon is "above," and there's nothing but black at the bottom. This change in perspective... plus photo editing, makes it hard for anybody to pick up on what they're trying to hide. They also remove contrasts and increase the brightness.

They've even changed coloring to make you think that Mars shows in one color... it doesn't help that what shows as "blue" on Earth (part of the lander's landing assembly) shows as "red" on Mars.

But, like any government employee, NASA lets many photos slip through the cracks... photos that they failed to edit.

If you could change the lighting/shading/coloring on the photo, then increase the contrasts, these structures would jump at you. I saw a video where the lighting was changed, and contrast added back, on the lunar photo. But, instead of pointing the anomalies out, the creator let the viewer see if there were any differences.

You'd be surprised at what you'd see. If I run across that video again, I'll post it on this thread.

Back in the late 1990s, NASA released images to verify that the "face" was nothing but hills and shades... they implied that the right lighting and satellite angle played optical illusions on the eyes.

But, when you looked at the edited photo, it showed inconsistencies with the surrounding areas. Whoever edited that work did a sloppy job, as they failed structures near the face.

People took the actual data for the area, and put it back in. The result? The face in more detail, down to the pupils and parting lips.

The "hills" to the face's right, our left, are mathematically arranged. The "hill" with five vortices is telling. Its vortices point to artificial and natural features in the surrounding areas.

The "hill" arrangement also matches the Pleiades. The last time there was a star, where the face would be, in relation to the Pleiades, was 17,000 years ago.

Here's a video that you should check out.

This one video starts off with the old image of the face, what NASA tried to discredit later in the 1990s. They follow that up with the actual image of the face, after the data was put back in.

Then it shows a scene from what might be Hale's (sp) Crater on Mars... note the sharp geometric angles in the photo... and depth. These are actual buildings. They follow that scene with what's nicknamed the "Inca ruins," or something similar. The video follows that up with a side by side comparison of an ancient Earth ruin and the artificial structures on Mars.

After that, you're taken to what looks like a giant sky scraper... the shadow on the ground indicates it as such.

That's just the first 3 minutes, the rest is just as interesting.

Many of the people that created videos like this, on Mars and Lunar anomalies, even reference actual NASA photographs so that you could see for yourself that these are real.

It doesn't matter if we're talking about the Moon, or Mars, NASA didn't randomly pick these landing sites.

Each landing was chosen to investigate what orbiters had picked up. It also helps if you look at shadow placements:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjiME...1F9D76F3722664

I've been reading and viewing information like this since 2007... I don't believe that aliens built those either. I see too much human work and psychology involved...
It should be "Human-Made" structures.

Neat videos - sure makes you think!
I've been thinking about this for years now.

These "Anomalies" show up on Mars, the Moon, and on our continental shelves. They also share a "star orientation" character. Many of these structures are located inside craters, both natural and artificial.

Why would they be inside craters? The ground had already been relatively "flattened" out. The walls also served as a natural defense perimeter.

These circle themes repeat themselves in the three locations. Atlantis' cities were inscribed in circles.

The structures on our continental shelves were on dry land during the last ice age. What date did Plato give for Atlantis' getting swallowed by the waves? 9,000 + years before his time. This put Atlantis' end toward the end of the last ice age.

Most of the evidence of our history lies under water. If they factor that in, people would learn that our civilization is much older than what many think. I believe that ancient mythologies, and our Old Testament, echo what actually happened in our history.

Reading these old stories with 21st Century eyes, you'd get a different picture of our history... one where we were once a space faring species. We handled the transition, from the last ice age to the interglacial that we just left, with a major war. Take the American Indian's stories of thunder birds, and mix that with ancient toys that resemble delta winged fighter jets.

Some of the anomalies, on the moon, Mars, and earth show signs of being obliterated.
Here's the video I talked about earlier. It's from a Japanese satellite. The contrast is added back in, then the brightness is reduced. You won't catch much when you watch it the first time. It'll look like static and clutter at first, but you'll pick things out.

The more you watch this video, the more detail you'll pick out. It's blatantly obvious that the viewer is looking at an abandoned megalopolis. Many conclude that it's an Alien civilization. I see it as something that ancient humans made during the last ice age.

Also, when you're looking at these buildings, you'll be tempted to see them like the buildings on Earth. When it comes to size and height, these structures put their counterparts on Earth to shame.

Reality turned out far better than our imagination:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KI0V...eature=related
Advanced metallurgy, vehicle crash debris, on the Martian surface. Looks like someone crashed there thousands of years ago. Check out the helmets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJzqL3q3hRQ
Giant geodesic domes, transportation tubes, and more on the Martian surface:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmPmFD3IHyM

Abandoned cities on Mars. These cities make Earth cities look like towns and villages in area and building size:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=yvva7mQuig4

Viewing angle, Mars city and Earth city:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmPmFD3IHyM
Before you watch this video, think "graffiti," the Nazca plains, southwest Indian rock artwork, and for those that have deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan... unit artwork on the T-barriers. Mars' surface is littered with "pictures/pictographs/images" in 3 dimensions. The picture/sculptures are both, 3-D as we see art, and inverse 3-D... using depressions in the surface to create 3-D looking images.

These pictures are both, on vertical and horizontal terrain.

Intermixed in these pictographs, many of them extending miles, are intermixed with evidence of civilization.

Unlike a graffiti splattered wall, where years and years of artwork show a mixture of themes... these in the video more than likely took thousands of years to build.

I see the human touch in these. There are many pictographs of humans. This backs ancient legends, from around the world, about what we were capable of doing in the past. Our ancestors were there before, during the last ice age. Based on the magnitude of the artwork, and the planning that took to build them (dealing with images with dimensions ranging from feet to miles), this ancient human civilization would've made our modern one look savage in comparison:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEnBtY4oDuM
"...and there is Camelot!"

Their radio communication isn't that much different from what the military does during its missions. If the images are what the video creator says they are, the astronauts landed near a ruin that looks like a ruined ancient medieval castle. I wouldn't be surprised if they used it as a navigation aid.

The video effects are "undone" show what the Astronauts saw during that landing.

Many of the structures they've found on the moon are taller and bigger than what we have on Earth.

We used similar descriptions for terrain features in Iraq during our beyond-the-wire missions there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc525WLBms0
The martian surface is littered with things that don't appear to be explained by nature.

Interesting post. I love this type of stuff.
Shifting gears... timelapse video segments: