FUNNY PICS and AVATARS

I thought it might be nice to make a place for folks to throw up their favorite funny pics and avatars. We can make this a great place to exchange resources for posts and profiles, or just to have a good old snort. Here is an interesting one a new member could use as an avatar if they want:

To celebrate the looser rules here at ECCIE re naked avatars, the gang over at Diamonds and Tuxedos are declaring January 7th "fully naked avatar" day -- for the ladies only. Y'all are welcome to join in.
ASPD made me remove the avatar I'm using here. I have used it on many boards over many years. Damn. It was originally drawn for a $0.29 US postage stamp!
To celebrate the looser rules here at ECCIE re naked avatars, the gang over at Diamonds and Tuxedos are declaring January 7th "fully naked avatar" day -- for the ladies only. Y'all are welcome to join in. Originally Posted by pjorourke
C'mon PJ. I just went to Glamor Shots to get my new, tastefully done, nude pictorial and I was hoping to use this pose as my new avatar. This is especially true given the one thread that said EECI should become even more progressive and have HOBBYIST SHOWCASE where the fellas do some "reverse advertising" by posting up a pic and bio of themselves including likes and dislikes.

For instance mine would look like this:

Name: Joey Fatone

Years in hobby: Two months--I didn't know you could pay for this, so I have mostly been indulging in self-love since I was twelve years old. I lost my virginity to a provider named "Jackie." I met her on Craig's List, but maybe she doesn't count. She was real tall and had thick wrists and an Adam's apple.

Favorite position: One that I can live through and still walk in the morning.

What do you consider the ultimate GFE to include: I am just looking for a provider that will smile at me, and not throw things at me if I ask her if she is flexible enough to crawl inside this box with me for some hot, monkey-love followed by brief cuddling before I start snoring. Jackie always made me do her from behind so I couldn't see what was going on. She sorta grunted like a Olympic Powerlifter rather than moan, so maybe I was doing something wrong? Is there a lady willing to crawl into my box and teach me how to do this hobby?
I had considered using this as my avatar. Someone else may use it if they wish...

Kute kat, Schmafty! I have a .gif I used before I had accrued enough posts to use my own pic. I saw it on another providers profile & thought "I must have that!" lol

Here's a few that I've liked and thought about (some will have to be resized)

LAP
Here are a few more. . .please keep them coming, folks!

A few more. . .remember you may need to save these, import them into photoshop and resize to 150 x 150 to use them as your avatar:

Kute kat, Schmafty! I have a .gif I used before I had accrued enough posts to use my own pic. I saw it on another providers profile & thought "I must have that!" lol

Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
I like this one!

image removed because it violates the rule about pics of children...LAP

here are a few a couple are just cute but it works