Scabies help!!

I have scabies only seen 3 providers on here ,I'm not trying to blame anyone would just like info on if anyone has dealt with this before on here ? Any tips home remedies and or good Drs in the area would be appreciated again not blaming anyone you can Pm for more details , I don't know who it could have been but if anyone has scabies rn and or has dealt with it any info would be appreciate sorry if this isnt the place to post but I figured someone who could be of help thank you for your time and God bless!!
I don't have health insurance so home remedies would be preferred and or name of the brand of cream that worked perhaps
Go to the doctor. I use Texas Family Healthcare, at Medical City. Dr. Bruce Henry. If you cant afford that, then go to Parkland. But be prepared to sit, 12-18 hours waiting. According to what I just read, there are no home remedies or over the counter treatments that sre effective.
Oh and PS....you probably should forget seeing ladies on here. Since you posted this on an open forum
Probably doesn't belong in the ALERT section. Probably more a PSA.

How do you know it is Scabies? Description of issue helps.

There are MANY home remedies...including Tea Tree Oil, Turmeric and Apple Cider Vinegar (ONLY use Bragg/raw/unfiltered/organic). Search is your friend...lot's of formulas to use.
Sorry for your bad luck , some of us know what it's like to experience a unwanted trip to the Doctor .
Jusy to be sure, I checked the Mayo Clinic website. And again, see a doctor. Apparantly these are little mites thar burrow under your skin. So you have to use an insecticide to get rid of them. In addition to washing your bed, etc. in hot water. And still you may itch for weeks.
best site for any medical problem that can be solved cheaply and need no doctor is home remedies.com

click on google below

home remedies.com/scabies

scabies are little bugs that burrow under your or skin--cause itching--bleach. vinegar rubbed on skin will kill them--check site for more possible remedies
How does one GET this?? I hope it gets better for you.
M.M.
In theory you can pick up scabies with anywhere. I picked it up several years ago at a gym just doing my normal workouts. You don't have to see a physician. Many CVS locations have a NP that can see you and prescribe Permethrin cream (call to confirm clinic and get cost.) Scabies can be very difficult to cure and often takes multiple treatments. Try the home remedies if you want, but remember these are body lice and they are colonizing/spreading quickly. It's better to stop them early. If the home remedies don't work quickly see a professional. They often appear as small red tracts under the skin where they have fed.

This post is not medical advice, but having picked this up through using gym equipment and requiring multiple premethrin treatments to get rid of it I wouldn't spend too much time with home remedies.
Poor guy. Joined, wrote 1 review and got scabies all in the same month.

BTW: Scabies can come from skin contact with anyone as well as gym equipment and not just from bcd activity.
Its far more likely that you obtained it from the gym or from a hotel or from anywhere else than you obtaining them from a provider.

Suck it up, go to a Minit Clinic and get it treated quickly. If you've got the money for hookers, you've got the money for a 80 dollar office visit and some cream.
Firstly, scabies is not an indicator of filth. It is a parasite, much like lice, and is transferred from human host to host in close quarters or sexual contact.

Secondly, see a doctor. Any minute clinic or Care Now - don't waste your money going to a hospital or ER.

Once you get your prescription cream, wash ALL YOUR CLOTHES AND BEDDING with HOT water and the HOTTEST dryer setting there is. Take special care with delicate clothes - simply bag them away for 72 hours.
Once all your clothing and bedding is clean, you must bag all clothes you will not immediately wear for that day.
Change clothes every single day, even if you only wore a certain T shirt for 1 hour. It has been exposed. Be strict with yourself or you will reinvite scabies.

There is NO WAY to get rid of scabies entirely without a prescription.
Tell any roommates or previous sexual partners. The sooner they know to fight it, the better.

Source: I once got scabies from a bf who got it from one of his friends.
Sucked getting rid of, but if you follow these steps PERFECTLY, you will not get them again.
just go to any pharmacy pick up over the counter treatment for lice or scabies rub it all over wait for 8 hours then wash off. the wash your cloths bedsheets or leave in the sun. thats all you need
Everything everyone has said is true as near as I can tell. I picked them up from a bed in the south of France. Which was a lot of fun except the scabies part. LOL. My doctor said he was going to have to "dip" me. He was joking, They do itch like hell.
Suck it up, go to a Minit Clinic and get it treated quickly. If you've got the money for hookers, you've got the money for a 80 dollar office visit and some cream. Originally Posted by GracePreston
A voice of reason.
Wow