So Rick Perry is going to be on Dancing with the Stars?

Has the sky fallen yet? Is it the Twilight Zone?

Did I just feel a little rabbit walk over my grave?

Just seems wrong.

Damn, Rick.

This sure is going to be an interesting autumn for a lot of people, me included. Anyone else have any compelling plans?
I read that and lmao. Kudos to the genius that actually sold Rick's people that idea. Hilarious!!
Just another thing to invole this moron in public and embarrass Aggies everywhere. As he always does I'm sure he'll say or do something stupid.
I know that people need to get out and have some fun, kick back, whatever floats your boat and my reaction to that little tidbit of news was a tad on the dramatic side.

I know that this isn't the political forum but Rick Perry is an embarrassment to Texas. He needs to stay at home and not be seen.

Glad that I didn't delete the topic last night after writing it. Figured that the topic was ... in many ways ... just silly.

You know, like Rick Perry.
Just another thing to invole this moron in public and embarrass Aggies everywhere. As he always does I'm sure he'll say or do something stupid. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
If Aggies were actually embarrassed by fellow Aggies saying or doing stupid things, they wouldn't be able to get out of the goat pen in the morning.

Why shoudn't Rick Perry have some fun? Good for him!
Just another thing to... embarrass Aggies everywhere Originally Posted by TheEccie214
As if the upcoming football schedule in itself wasn't enuff.....check out these three (home game) cream puffs:

Prairie View A&M

New Mexico State

UTSA

Lol....way to load up on the "Power Teams", aggies!

But no worries....I'm sure road victories at Auburn....at Bama will more than make up for these tomato cans.....
As if the upcoming football schedule in itself wasn't enuff.....check out these three (home game) cream puffs:

Prairie View A&M

New Mexico State

UTSA

Lol....way to load up on the "Power Teams", aggies!

But no worries....I'm sure road victories at Auburn....at Bama will more than make up for these tomato cans..... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
These "tomato cans" as you call them are legitimate football teams and deserve their due respect.

Anyone buying that? Yeah, we need those teams to get to .500, I know, I'm not happy or proud but it is what it is. I hate tu so at least I can root for TCU as they're doing well but always be maroon in my heart and proud of my education.

I had one ATF here that I saw regularly and she surprised me by getting and wearing an A&M thong - boy did my tips to her get big. Like the girls that advertise wearing a Cowboy jersey - just love it.

On topic, great thead EW and agree Perry is an idiot and embarrassment to Texas.
Don't be so hard on him. He may have forgot "oops" he's the Governor with stuff to do here in Texas.
If Aggies were actually embarrassed by fellow Aggies saying or doing stupid things, they wouldn't be able to get out of the goat pen in the morning.

Why shoudn't Rick Perry have some fun? Good for him!
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I wonder how much fun is participating in this contest? But you have a point. Fair enough.
Don't be so hard on him. He may have forgot "oops" he's the Governor with stuff to do here in Texas. Originally Posted by slowmover
did you forget Greg Abbott is Governor???

I hope Rick takes his Gardasil shot before rubbing against his female dance partner..
That swimmer Lochte is really fucked now. His reputation is bad enough. But once he stars associating with Rick the Rat, it will really go down the shitter. But being with Lochte is a step up for Rick.
did you forget Greg Abbott is Governor???

I hope Rick takes his Gardasil shot before rubbing against his female dance partner.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Actually I did. It's not the first time. I guess I'm just scarred from his presence on the National stage. Ranks right in there with some dude on the national news standing on the steps of his trailer telling about the tornado he took videos of right before it leveled his trailer.
well, considering how long Perry was Governor, it's not surprising you thought he was still in office.
Like the girls that advertise wearing a Cowboy jersey - just love it. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
That means the girls wearing cowboy wear just bend over and take it?
I heard he has bought a chicken ranch outside of La Grange, but now I might have been mistaken.