Dumb Newbie Question...

Been lurkin around here for awhile now, Finally joined the hobby.

But was just wondering at what point do you lose your newbie status.

Because there are some ladies on here I would love to see, but alas they are NOT NEWBIE FRIENDLY...

Yes Lilyth, I'm talkin you.
For me, I'd say after you dipped your toes in the water, you are no longer a newbie. Congrats and welcome to the frea.

Now, the bad news...most of the providers won't consider you a non-newbie untill you can provide 2 references.

PS - Lilyth is on her way over as I type. Get your 2nd and give her a call. She is a fantastic woman:-)
Damn dude... you're a lucky man. Lil IS fantastic! Enjoy!

For me, I'd say after you dipped your toes in the water, you are no longer a newbie. Congrats and welcome to the frea.

Now, the bad news...most of the providers won't consider you a non-newbie untill you can provide 2 references.

PS - Lilyth is on her way over as I type. Get your 2nd and give her a call. She is a fantastic woman:-) Originally Posted by ScubaBad
PS - Lilyth is on her way over as I type. Get your 2nd and give her a call. She is a fantastic woman:-) Originally Posted by ScubaBad
Man that is just mean.... I'm so jealous I'm not even going to wish you a good time, because I know you will.
PS - Lilyth is on her way over as I type. Originally Posted by ScubaBad
Tel her HI..!!
One word...WOW!!!
One word...WOW!!! Originally Posted by ScubaBad
So you enjoyed her??
Gents!!! Wow is all I can say. And thanks.. Ya just like scuba said or get p411 and that will forsure help things out. Having 2 websites is very helpful.
Damn, I need to take Lilyth's tap-out challenge again pretty soon!

Glad you had fun, Scuba! Good luck with the references, Elum...
Damn, I need to take Lilyth's tap-out challenge again pretty soon!

Glad you had fun, Scuba! Good luck with the references, Elum... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
I made it all the way through LusciousLacy's screening - hoops on all...
Had the time and date set...
But alas my job requires me to be out of town..

And now to top it all off - Lilyth remarks on one of my posts...
This month is not starting very good for me at all...