ncns again!!

*Knightrider1987*
Text me last night wanting to make appt today. I responded this morning after i awoke. He advised me itll be at 11am.. He finally answers my text at 11:45 saying he has to get to class first..😔
This is 3rd attempt/day attempting to meet me..is a total waste of time for me when i put other clients on hold for one who isnt going to show..its a shame..i was actually kinda excited about finally meeting this fellow today!!
That's too bad, thanks for posting.

• RoxyG
  • 11-10-2015, 12:55 PM
I hate when they do that. Thanks for the info
No problem ladies!
I hate when they do that. Thanks for the info Originally Posted by RoxyDDD
Yeah, me too. They talk you into giving them another chance. And we're goodhearted about the situation, then they do it again.

Pisses me off to no end. Thanks for sharing!

EW
Yeah that sucks thanks for the info
thanks for alert.,..so sorry that happened
He's one of those guys who he wants you available when he is.... I have seen him few times pretty nice guy! That ncns shit ain't cool though!! All he gotta do is be honest and say he's meeting with someone else....

it's not hard to be honest feel me
Indeed...i dont hate by far..just let me know and be honest ahead of time..idk why these guys don't think u have a life outside of eccie also lol !
Girl you are having bad luck with these assholes!!! Are u screening as throughly as possible? Im sorry that happened to you.
Darn girl I'm sorry that happened to you, its crazy cause I meet with him that morning too. Well, actually after class since I couldn't make it early that morning. As mzluvly mentioned He could of informed you that he scheduled with someone else.
Indeed...i idk why these guys don't think u have a life outside of eccie also lol ! Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
I say the same shit daily
I screen some yes...still learning as i go though..much as i can..thanks tho��
Agreed
These go in COED. I will move it there. Not really an alert.