had to say this to the eccie ladies...

im still learning the ropes here..some of u may had to get on my ass couple times in beginning because i wasnt reading guidelines properly. Lol but hey so you guys are cool as shyt! When i first started i was like "oh lord all these damn attitudes and smart remarks"! But after awhile of reading what you guys post and having some conversations..i see we all have same goals..alot in common actually ..to succeed with what were doing in our life and be great at it .some of us have children..or other medical needs that we must support financially. Either way were all human..good communication in this group..always supportive and positive,despite how these bad guys portray us to be..as far as updated alerts..warning each other of creepy clients,,or even showing us providers new tricks hell! either way im glad to be in this little eccie family...let$ get it!!!
^^^^ This is true, while everyone does not see eye to eye on all topics. AND some topics tend to go waaaaay off base, it's still quite amazing what you learn when everyone chimes in with their own unique opinion. All these cumulative perspectives have merit, and add insight. The more intel and insight given, the better your decision will be when you reach that crossroad. Just like any real world family, you take what you need from individuals and they from you. And this thing of ours though trying at times, does work and we function as all RW families. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone and My you all have all the joys of the family, friends and Eccie!!!
Yeah, these whores got your back........heh
Kissing ass,,,she is learning. You ignore the catty remarks
up in this bitch.
Lets get it mama!
That's an awesome attitude!! Keep that up! That's super attractive.
im still learning the ropes here..some of u may had to get on my ass couple times in beginning because i wasnt reading guidelines properly. Lol but hey so you guys are cool as shyt! When i first started i was like "oh lord all these damn attitudes and smart remarks"! But after awhile of reading what you guys post and having some conversations..i see we all have same goals..alot in common actually ..to succeed with what were doing in our life and be great at it .some of us have children..or other medical needs that we must support financially. Either way were all human..good communication in this group..always supportive and positive,despite how these bad guys portray us to be..as far as updated alerts..warning each other of creepy clients,,or even showing us providers new tricks hell! either way im glad to be in this little eccie family...let$ get it!!! Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25

GREAT ATTITUDE
me being a total newb to this life style im still learning alot with each post and read. I have noticed alot of angry MFERS here that spew BS just to do it. Why....I mean most of us are fulfilling a fantasy which is maker our lives morre enjoyable so why not be Happy? were spending time with ppl that are sexy,interesting and most importantly Accommodating to our Dirty needs.

Bri i'm glad ur figuring it all out and hope the best $$$ and organisms life has to offer

Btw check ur pM
Hooked on Ebonics really does work..... And I questioned that shit....
Great attitude will get you very far here! Looks like you are in the right direction! Have fun and be safe!
Screen your calls and always play smart! I'm sure Houston loves having you!
Good job mama...keep it up!
I like to keep the garbage can close to throw away all the damn BS out. I've been on the board for over a year and still learning. I just started using the "ignore my ass list". I'm loving it.
Lolz most definitely..muahh!!
  • WTF
  • 11-13-2015, 08:48 AM
Invite her into infoshare where bashing men is the norm...not that bright to do on the open board. "Fuck these fucking assholes...let's go take their money ladies!" is not the proper image one wants to project. Imho
Accuracy in advertising.
Invite???