The neverending grooming question

I have heard this topic debated over and over about if us Men should go bare, shave the balls and trim the rest, or just let it go among other options. I personally would like a womans view of this. How do Women think Men should groom themselves, and what draws you to certain grooming styles.
I shaved mine, well not shaved, it just fell off naturally with age.
lol nice i am 19 i havnt gotten to that stage in life as of yet i personaly shave the balls and trim my area makes for womens easy access so no hair whilst bbbj and also a nice presentation. but what i really want to know is how do women like it, for as with everything else its not how you like it its how the woman likes it.... one thing iv learn at a young age is that.
I think it depends on how hairy the man is down there.
If its not bushy then leave it be. If it is out of control/70'S afro bush then please trim it or shave it off.I like manscaping. I like some hair down there. Its only natural to have hair down there. I get my vjay brazillian waxed but I always leave a patch because it makes me feel more like a woman. But the rest is super smoothe for weeks.I acutally just started lazer hair removal process. I have had three treatments and only have about 4 more to go! On another note: I am not putting hairy balls in my mouth. IF! you want me to play with them and have me kiss on them then I prefer them to be clean shaven....
good point and it looks like if i book you, my balls will be well taken care of ; )