Name: Jia
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBBJ, Safe Play, CG, Mish, Doggie, Table Shower, Nuru, TUMA, TUHA, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Long Dark and light mix, put up in a bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Jia has a rocking body for a Korean lady. Nice MM C cups, An ass to grab for doggie. Almost a Latina type body on a K gal. No tats, Shaved and smooth body
Recommendation: Yes
Safe play your choice?
Hers. Be respectful.
  • 3dom
  • 01-18-2020, 06:13 PM
Hers. Be respectful. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Yah, I’m a little bit shy on backdoor action myself and if they “try” to engage the old cookie cutter, i shoo em’ outta there. Since you were brave, I would say you both “sucked it up” haha
good work sir.

It’s also nice to see someone take a moment on the providers behalf to communicate their preferences as such. That is the difference between a hobbyist and a monger. The hobbyist takes an active interest in improving the state of affairs on both sides of the table.
Yah, I’m a little bit shy on backdoor action myself and if they “try” to engage the old cookie cutter, i shoo em’ outta there. Since you were brave, I would say you both “sucked it up” haha
good work sir.

It’s also nice to see someone take a moment on the providers behalf to communicate their preferences as such. That is the difference between a hobbyist and a monger. The hobbyist takes an active interest in improving the state of affairs on both sides of the table. Originally Posted by 3dom
The safe play comment was not directed at the back door. it meant she requires protection... I am sure you knew that
  • 3dom
  • 01-18-2020, 06:26 PM
Look Ghost! I can actually be normal and stay on the topic !!
Wow, imagine that
  • 3dom
  • 01-18-2020, 06:31 PM
The safe play comment was not directed at the back door. it meant she requires protection... I am sure you knew that Originally Posted by Ghostrider
The backdoor was reference to TUMA or whatever her technique was.
You said it made you nervous and I was just saying it makes me nervous too.

I was making two distinguishable points, hence the reason I divided the two paragraphs.
Make sense?
  • 3dom
  • 01-18-2020, 06:42 PM
I think you just want to hate on me and look for a problem, yes?
I’m trying to make amends bro, what the fuck is wrong with you?
A semi-well trained chimpanzee could have figured out the context of what I was saying... come on dude
3dom. Because you are 3dom....I Love you man... can I have that Bud lite?
its a funny thing with K Girls.. we generally want spinners and thin-types, but I'll be damned if the "meatier" and thicker types don't satisfy beyond our expectations. I'll raise my hand to the question "do you prefer a spinner?" every time, but I see a thick Korean and think "what a nice change of direction"!

• 3dom
  • 01-18-2020, 09:58 PM
3dom. Because you are 3dom....I Love you man... can I have that Bud lite? Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Of course and this one is on me...
  • 3dom
  • 01-18-2020, 09:59 PM
Of course and this one is on me... Originally Posted by 3dom
And per your wise and well taken suggestion, let us get back to the topic at hand and your very cool review of Gia.
I was quoting an old BudLite commercial. I will buy! Gia is a doll
  • Aoi
  • 01-19-2020, 06:33 PM
Jia has alot of untapped potential. If she hangs in this business long enough we will get to experience that....