State: Texas
Address: 12591 Research Blvd STE 203, Austin, TX 78759
Activities: NURU, NE, SE, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: medium brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Super short, average boobs, fit body. cute face, sexy ass
The Rest of the Story: $70 door + $120 tip

Sophia actually was my second choice for this visit, but my first wasn't available. Honestly, I'm glad she wasn't though because Sophia was badass! Kind of random, she came into the room eating and offered me some of her food. I didn't really understand what she said and just nodded so she literally went and got me a bowl to share lol.

Anyway, I got undress with here in the room. I asked for NURU and she said yes without question. It was my first time doing NURU and damn, it was fucking sexy. I started face down and she began sliding like a damn slip 'n slide. It didn't really do anything massage wise, but having a sexy chick slide on you naked is dope.

On the flip though, that shit felt fucking amazing. Having someone sliding across your johnson is one of the best feelings I've had during a massage. Not to mention, she was cool with NE/SE so I was all over her! I blew the castle in no time. She was great about it all. Funny, personable, and sexy. If I ever have the craving for NURU, Sophia is my first choice.

Recommendation: Yes
Nice