URL / Website: divasmensclub.com
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Felter Ln
Activities: DFK, NE, SE, hjtc
Hair Length and Color: Long Black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: About 5'5" and thin. Enough ass to grab and full C's with great nipples
Recommendation: Yes
Very nice!
I see a lot of SC reviews talking about shorts, but I thought most clubs don’t allow shorts as part of the dress code. Is that mostly just to keep people from wearing athletic-type shorts? Are any Texas clubs going to give me a hard time for wearing nice khaki shorts for a daytime visit in the summer? I’ve never paid too much attention at my clubs of choice to what other dudes are wearing.
I see a lot of SC reviews talking about shorts, but I thought most clubs don’t allow shorts as part of the dress code. Is that mostly just to keep people from wearing athletic-type shorts? Are any Texas clubs going to give me a hard time for wearing nice khaki shorts for a daytime visit in the summer? I’ve never paid too much attention at my clubs of choice to what other dudes are wearing. Originally Posted by hedgehog_gambit
There aren't any strip clubs in Austin that don't allow shorts. Day or night. Khaki shorts are fine at any of them anytime.