Condom Broke

Has anyone every had that happen to them? When I pulled out the condom broke, I was a little nervous....................... ....................
Never with a provider , but with a previous SO, I know how you feel just relax and get tested in a couple of weeks.
I had it happen before with a provider years ago, it was really scary because we had no idea the condom broke until we were getting ready to switch positions. I got tested about a month later and months after that and I was clean.
The condom broke before you pulled out. Stop lying to yourself.
The condom broke before you pulled out. Stop lying to yourself. Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC

If you had a pecker, and you were in the short stroke, you would probably understand. I have had this happen 2 times, and did not know. ( both times were not with providers)

The peckers have a mind of their own, and depending on how long the act was going on, (sensitivity etc) you cant tell....
awww shucks! Is she on any kind of contraceptive?
If you had a pecker, and you were in the short stroke, you would probably understand. I have had this happen 2 times, and did not know. ( both times were not with providers)

The peckers have a mind of their own, and depending on how long the act was going on, (sensitivity etc) you cant tell.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I guess I must have worded that wrong, there was no sensitivity so when I took it out I noticed that it tore and it was hanging between her legs! Sorry for any mis-confusion she said she gets checked every three months. Oh well.............
  • Trey
  • 01-06-2013, 08:32 PM
All you can do is get checked my man.
What kind of cover did u use? Did u bring it yourself or she provided it?

I always bring my own and make sure it's Latex. Can't chance anything like this!

Has anyone encountered something like this while using Latex?

The peckers have a mind of their own, and depending on how long the act was going on, (sensitivity etc) you cant tell.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Did you really just admit to being a moron?! Thank you Jesus!!!
It's too late! You have to leave the country on the first flight out to Buenos Aires!
Did you really just admit to being a moron?! Thank you Jesus!!! Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC

He gets released from the "home" occasionally.

To the OP, thinck of the testing like rabies ... they cut the head off ...
Did you really just admit to being a moron?! Thank you Jesus!!! Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC

probably so,

I would think, the person on the receiving end would know pretty fast too, if both sensations are the same... IDK, I do not have a pussy, but I do have a little ol' pecker.

Both of my instances of the condom breaking were in my early 30's, I am 45 now, both instance of the condom breaking were with dates, not pro's, they may have been pro's but there was no money traded.

I wish I could go back to my 20's and be as smart as some of you guys are... but... I cannot.

KKN you want to rag on me because I have a beef with someone else here that is fine.

Party on...
It's too late! You have to leave the country on the first flight out to Buenos Aires! Originally Posted by mojojo213

Who are you addressing?
He is addressing the OP.