Calling for service

I do have a cell phone and a plan I share with my significant other. Hence I dont use it to contact providers. I use either pay phones or once the hotel let me use their phone to contact the provider. But serveral providers dismiss my call once they see I.call from a different number or think I am LE. By then I have spent 2.00 in change sometimes in inclement weather for nothing. LE doesnt care about what phone they use all they need is an arrangement. I am trying to not have a paper trail and have a good time. Once and for all if your bjs are covered let me know up front. I like the more natural feel. Would appreciate any opinions on this matter.
I do have a cell phone and a plan I share with my significant other. Hence I dont use it to contact providers. I use either pay phones or once the hotel let me use their phone to contact the provider. But serveral providers dismiss my call once they see I.call from a different number or think I am LE. By then I have spent 2.00 in change sometimes in inclement weather for nothing. LE doesnt care about what phone they use all they need is an arrangement. I am trying to not have a paper trail and have a good time. Once and for all if your bjs are covered let me know up front. I like the more natural feel. Would appreciate any opinions on this matter. Originally Posted by lukehall5
Get a prepaid hobby phone....End of.
^^^ This.

Also, you can usually do some research ahead of time on providers (read their P411 or their reviews) and find out about the covered BJ's part.
Where'd you find a pay phone?
^^^^^^
For real.
...or once the hotel let me use their phone to contact the provider. .... Originally Posted by lukehall5
Did you ask at the desk when you checked in, ....

.... or did you call the operator to see if it were ok?

Just asking.
  • bbkid
  • 01-10-2013, 07:14 AM
Where'd you find a pay phone? Originally Posted by cabletex7
....that actually worked???
If you ask for a pay phone onsite some places will offer you a complimentary phone. I am not fooling with a prepaid phone, just another way to get caught.
  • Trey
  • 01-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Dude how can you get caught with a prepaid phone?
If you ask for a pay phone onsite some places will offer you a complimentary phone. I am not fooling with a prepaid phone, just another way to get caught. Originally Posted by lukehall5

Dude, .. Sir...

Find a new Hobby.

This one will kill you, if you worry that much.
WTF? They still have pay phones? Maybe you should just get a beeper.
You must be worried your SO will find your prepaid. Because if you pay cash for it, there is no paper trail. As far as hiding it from her, I suggest the bottom of her purse. Crazy chick will probably never look there...
Funny!
  • BDD
  • 01-11-2013, 10:25 AM
Prepaid phone. Get the ancient flip type. Rough it up a bit. Take the battery out when not hobbying. If found it is just an old phone that doesnt work anymore.

But to repeat what was said before, if you are that nervous, you really should consider a new hobby.
Prepaid phone. Get the ancient flip type. Rough it up a bit. Take the battery out when not hobbying. If found it is just an old phone that doesnt work anymore.

But to repeat what was said before, if you are that nervous, you really should consider a new hobby. Originally Posted by BDD
Can anyone recommend where to buy and a good prepay phone and service