For what its worth NC/NS by StevieOKC

• tf954
  • 01-12-2013, 06:44 PM
Ok so I know my word may not carry much around here as my post count isnt that great. I have been around for a while actually since the ASPD days but dont really post much these days as I like to stay UTR.

I tried to schedule with her through P411 last time she was in town but was too late to get a meeting with her.

She pm'd to let me know she was coming in town this weekend and we set up an appointment today at 11:30. She pm'd me thursday to make sure we were still good to go and I replied that night saying we were. At about 10 today I pm'd her asking if she wanted me to give her a pm when I arrived as we had not discussed it. She replied that she couldnt check in until 1 and asked if I could meet her then.

A little irritated but understanding as I know shit happens I replied saying "yea, thats fine I cant meet you at 1"...stupid ass auto correct. She got back to me via pm at 11:30 asking if i meant I can or I cant. I replied 6 mins later saying that I could and would meet her at 1 and I was sorry for the confusion.

I did not hear back from her and arrived at the hotel at 1. I pm'd her and waited and waited and waited. At about 1:45 I decided that I was getting the shaft and left. I still havent heard from her to explain the situation or try to set up another meeting.

It was a cluster fuck I know but again take it for what its worth...Just trying to give my fellow bros a heads up.
Ugh, sorry to hear about that, man.
Ncns go in co-ed