Blow Job Revenge

*New drink* A woman & her boyfriend r having a few drinks. She starts talkin about this really great new drink & wants 2 order it 4 him. He gives in. The bartender puts a salt shaker, a shot of baileys, & a shot of lime juice on the bar. She explains, "First u put a bit of the salt on ur tongue, next u drink the shot of baileys & hold it in ur mouth, & finally u drink the lime juice." He goes along 2 please her. He puts the salt on his tongue-salty but ok. He drinks the shot of baileys-smooth, rich, cool, very pleasant. He thinks, "This is ok." Finally he picks up the lime juice & drinks it. In 1 sec the sharp lime taste hits. At 2 secs the baileys curdles. At 3 secs the salty, curdled taste & mucous-like consistency hits. At 4 secs it feels as if his mouth is full of nasty salty snot. When he finally chokes it down he says 'yuck what do u call that drink?' She smiles widely & says

"Blow Job Revenge".
The ladies will probably love the joke more than the guys.
haha that was a good one
nice one
i'll go for a "screamin' orgasm" anyday.

my version = ice in glass, then layers of kahlua, bailey's, and amaretto, then cream or half&half. oh my fking universe!!!!!