Sundresses 😍

Ladies show us some sexy sundress pics.
Sundresses w/o underwear! Sexiest look around IMHO.
I’ve gotten this request many times....no bra no panties...something about feeling all those goodies underneath a thin summer dress makes for an exciting time ....

It’s espec fun if you keep the dress on for awhile instead of taking it off...

I’ll go dig up a picture
I’m dressed like that right now Ana!
And if you are ever standing where you are back lit, it's such a sexy silhouette!
And if you are ever standing where you are back lit, it's such a sexy silhouette! Originally Posted by slowmover
Hell yeah !!
Add to the sundress some cowboy boots or heels....
Damn. These mental pictures all bring back fond memories of a young provider (retired now I believe) I knew many years ago. No doubt....a flowy sundress...no panties....heels....hair and makeup perfect....all make for a very, very good first impression....
Damn. These mental pictures all bring back fond memories of a young provider (retired now I believe) I knew many years ago. No doubt....a flowy sundress...no panties....heels....hair and makeup perfect....all make for a very, very good first impression.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Dude! I wanted to see Pelosi too but she was out of my budget range...haaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Sundresses w/o underwear! Sexiest look around IMHO. Originally Posted by slowmover
Big time! I would rather see that than any lingerie made.
I’m dressed like that right now Ana! Originally Posted by B Three

Keep wearing that until we meet or the temperature falls below 32 degrees, please!
Nothing like wearing a sundress and no panties!
Dude! I wanted to see Pelosi too but she was out of my budget range...haaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha!!! Originally Posted by Prolongus

lol....oh, c'mon, Pro, don't be modest....it's common knowledge Big Roller$ like you always have more than enuff bank squirrelled away for opportunities such as The Pantie-less Nancy P.....
Other than that, the only thing lacking would be your finely detailed ROS.....
remember when this thread was about sundresses?