URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 620 suite J, same center as Nexis
Activities: FBSM, bbbj, cfs, cim
Hair Length and Color: Black, past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Jasmine is Thai, 5 something, 70s playboy bunny natural breasts and curves
Recommendation: Yes
I’m neither a fan of Jasmine nor of this new iteration of JT Spa. The new owners remodeled and the nice spacious rooms have become cramped, uncomfortable and uninviting. It was much better before.

I met both Irene and Jasmine - both from E1 and LHS - there in one of the tiny newly remodeled rooms at JT. They were the only ones there. I’ve seen both and both are no repeats for me. The remodeled rooms just give me more reason to avoid this place. I left. Not going back.
Maybe they just don't like clients who are always trying to "go balls deep in their asses"...
Originally Posted by GoodTyme
To each his own. Like I said, I saw her before. She made a bad first impression. I won’t labor with the details. That story has been told. Easy pass for me.
Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Well described. Thanks. She's on my radar now.
To each his own. Like I said, I saw her before. She made a bad first impression. I won’t labor with the details. That story has been told. Easy pass for me. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
To each his own. Like I said, I saw her before. She made a bad first impression. I won’t labor with the details. That story has been told. Easy pass for me. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I do not disagree with BB’s statements nor were my statements in direct contradiction of his. 100% To each his own, but if a young Thai girl, with a soft curvy body and a pretty face is your type. Sometimes the juice is worth the squeeze. Like BB has implied, YMMV.
if a young Thai girl, with a soft curvy body and a pretty face is your type. Sometimes the juice is worth the squeeze. Like BB has implied, YMMV. Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Speaking of squeeze, one thing on my bucket list is squeezing lactating tits. But I'll settle for young and curvy with natural non-lactating tits.
I saw Jasmine. Wow! She is easily the youngest and best looking FS provider I have seen in Austin this year. If she is still her in June, I'll be a repeat customer.
Any experiences/opinions of the staff still left behind at E1 (south of 45 / 183)? I texted today and they said they have "new" girls CiCi and CoCo.