What Kind Of Hair Style Do You Love To See On A Woman?

Every man likes something different-
Some like long, flowing locks like Farrah Fawcett's, and others may like short, pixie hair cuts (think Halle Berry in Catwoman)
Some men could care less about hair, as long as it's clean.
Some guys can't resist a head full of curls, and then there are those who go nuts over pin-straight hair.
Whether you're into beachy waves, platinum blondes, red heads, or wild and crazy colored hair, I wanna know what you guys on ECCIE like!
Feel free to comment or post pics of hot women with the hairstyles you love!

Posted from my phone
Long Dark Hair..........no to into the short hairstyles...
I like your color hair and length. Curl it up some and i go nuts.
I like your hair the way it is.
I'm not particular unless it's cut short. That is not attractive to me.
Pullable, but that has more to do with the woman than the hairstyle.
Most of my dates are clean shaven.....
Thnx shellman & barack
I've realized that hair and hair style is one of the most important things to me in how hot I think a woman is. But, it mostly works on a subconscious level and it's one of those you know it when you see it sort of things. But, some generalizations for me:

Like--lustrous, shiny hair (most important!); thick hair; natural color; long hair; straight hair; combed/brushed

Dislikes--bangs; curly hair; short hair; dyed blonde on women of color; dyed platinum blonde on anyone (even worse when roots are showing).
Long hair! Beach wave look.
The kind you can pull without the extension coming out.

Sorry to my lady friends with extensions but gotta love good ole fashioned hair pulling in K9.
  • mrod
  • 08-30-2011, 03:59 PM
long hair works for me... so that i can pull it back a little
Long dark clean and healthy
I love shiny jet black hair on a woman.... & bald on a man!!
Gotta agree with most everybody. But one time a provider with short hair was concentrating on me and the way her hair brushed across my abs was wonderful.