The Sham J6 Committee Intimidation Tactics

NEW: Trump's Defense Secretary Chris Miller alleges the January 6 Committee threatened to 'make his life hell' if he didn't stop saying Trump authorized National Guard deployment before the Capitol riot.

Miller specifically implicates Liz Cheney in this intimidation effort, alleging committee members warned him of additional hours of questioning if he continued defending Trump's actions on TV.

Additionally, the committee allegedly withheld a transcript from a senior White House official who corroborated Miller's claim that Trump sought to deploy 10,000 troops to the Capitol before January 6.

General Milley also reportedly informed the Department of Defense Inspector General that Trump had requested a National Guard presence at the Capitol, an offer that the DC Mayor turned down.

Why did the January 6 Committee choose to conceal so much evidence that exonerates Trump?
Fake news
Fake news Originally Posted by mtnitlion
Thanks for that highly informative analysis.
All this been debunked. Damn, done been over 3 years and magas still stuck on this.
Me and reverend Wright don't understand.
No sham no conspiracy
Thanks for that highly informative analysis. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You’re welcome. Glad to help out.
Fake news Originally Posted by mtnitlion
Typical leftist response

Everything I posted was 100% accurate and you know you can not dispute it
More intimidation from the sham J6 Committee

JeffClark- US Assistant Attorney General - Last week, former Acting Sec Def Chris Miller grabbed a number of headlines when he revealed that the January 6 Committee threatened him with additional demands for his testimony (and added legal fees), if he kept saying Trump authorized 10-20,000 national guard troops to protect DC, including the Capitol, on January 6.

In other words, the message the J6 Cmte sent him was shut up or we'll bury you in legal fees and red tape.

But I received a much more serious form of threat--testify to executive privileged discussions or else be held in contempt and get referred to USDOJ for committing the crime of contempt of Congress. I stood up to those threats and did not violate my duties. (As did Steve Bannon and Peter Navarro.)

The J6 Cmte message to me was worse than the one issued to Miller: Tell tales on Trump or we will send you to jail (plus bury you in red tape and legal fees).
I have found zero proof to these erroneous allegations. Allegations made by insurrectionists !
I have found zero proof Originally Posted by winn dixie
Look harder

I posted the statements from these patriots above
Look harder

I posted the statements from these patriots above Originally Posted by berryberry

Aww...Now we are extending the term patriots to traitors, insurrectionists and all around cunts.

You posting something doesn't mean jack shit. Where are the links to this tripe?
I have found zero proof to these erroneous allegations. Allegations made by insurrectionists ! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Look harder! That's what berryberry does...until he sees what his fevered little mind conjures up. Then he shares it with us for our amusement. So thoughtful
Look harder! That's what berryberry does...until he sees what his fevered little mind conjures up. Then he shares it with us for our amusement. So thoughtful Originally Posted by TechPapi
Post 1 and 7 on this thread provide the exact quotes and evidence from these patriots that the sham J6 committee tried to intimidate
Post 1 and 7 on this thread provide the exact quotes and evidence from these patriots that the sham J6 committee tried to intimidate Originally Posted by berryberry
Exact quotes of bullshit is still bullshit.
... ARRH! ... I happen to believe those brave lads who
had their facts distorted by those "J6" committee scallywags!

#### Salty
It’s insane to think people say that the idiots attacking our country in Jan 6 were patriots. Maybe patriots to the idiotic maga cult.
Good to see their numbers are dropping g.