URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/us/texas/dal...scorts/3419412
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: BBBJ, "dfk", 69, GFE
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very Short, Very Slender, No ass but not much of a surprise. Very pretty though. Didn't look like those filtered up pictures but very far from bad at all. Small enough to make you feel like a creep, attractive enough to make you like it
Recommendation: Yes
Shouldn't this go in the studio forum so those guys can pick this review apart
  • rr77
  • 09-07-2024, 11:17 AM
Negative- this isn't studio based
Interested in trying out this place.
Their rate structure looks little odd, don’t understand different levels of 60min. May be I should just try 30min?
  • rr77
  • 09-08-2024, 01:39 PM
You should- it's legit and they have new girl this week. Will post review soon
Is this the same group that popped up in Studios recently, suddenly a lot of short but positive reviews that as one poster put it were "picked apart"? If so, I've seen the menu and structure, which is indeed all over the place. But this would be the first review I think is legit.

Not asking specific location, but decent hotel brand? Experience with a Chinese agency in the past left me with impression the age and attractiveness of the masseuse is directly related to the hotel's nightly rate. And finding a Chinese girl who is comfortable kissing . . . good luck with that one, they are rare even in the general public which is shocking considering. . . .
Could be, Definitely decent, although that didn't really stop the nerves for me.

Could be me overvaluing the experience but i think that the prices are fair enough, really just that one thing that would make this an absolute steal for me. Then again if it sounds too good to be true...