Dancing in the rain

Well with the change of the season and the colder weather, rain should be coming soon.
As many already know there is this supper sexy feeling when it rains, makes you want to have passionate no holds bare sex. Plus you get to see a beauty that gets caught in a shower if you are lucky

Ladies, does the rain make you extra horny and craving a visit to satisfy your desires?

Thunder is a big turn on during sex, isn't it!

Sex and the smell of fresh rain, great combo.

Rain is coming!

IB
I've always loved wet,erotic art. Very nice photos.
SPAM removed Originally Posted by piece by piece
You have to at least admit the pics he puts up are nice eye candy..
You have to at least admit the pics he puts up are nice eye candy.. Originally Posted by Cunt Hunt

IB
Come to the F1 festival. Its sprinkling on and off. Wet, muddy, and Elle King! Btw, they F*CKED UP the festival badly.
Come to the F1 festival. Its sprinkling on and off. Wet, muddy, and Elle King! Btw, they F*CKED UP the festival badly. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
What did they F up?
It's in a muddy parking lot on rainy st! Its so small and there isn't any cars. Austin is gna be so embarrassed by this mess up.
Any wet Tee shirts?

Love Elle King,......Ex's & Oh's

IB
She was to play at 8:30. They changed it to 5pm. She hasn't started yet. Sorry IB i don't think therebis gna but any hot girls here in the rain. The monster chicks are hot though.
Talked to the staff. She is moved back to 8:30pm this is horrible.

Like this?

IB

Like this?

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Seriously LOL!
Think more red sand to yukky mud. Let you know when I go back to see her at 8:30
Does this count?
Does this count?
Originally Posted by fun2come
Maybe for the wet and wild threAd!

Think rain.

IB