So You Want to Post in the Welome Wagon?

Soooooo new girl wants to promote herself on the board.

Great! Everyone loves new talent right?

(Except of course over the hill hookers who are threatened by the seemingly never ending supply of new, young talent.)

How does one go about promoting oneself in the welcome wagon as an unverified provider with limited ability to PM or perhaps limited technical knowledge to create a showcase?

Well for starters rates and menu would be helpful, along with recent picture(s) which actually depict the whole package and not just a strategic part thereof and perhaps some stats like age, height and weight would be useful.

Providing these data would certainly cut down on repetitive, idle texts asking for said same and forestall unpleasant interactions when a monger asks, and the new girl replies that details such as these are not discussed over the phone.

(When I get that answer from a girl I always ask to change the date to an outcall.

When they inquire as to the details (address, duration etc.) I just tell them either I don't discuss it over the phone, or I'll tell them when they get here.

And you would be surprised how many ladies either don't get the point at all, or actually call back later and ask for directions. SMH)

So Ladies- you want to roll my Mercedes?

Then put some useful info in your welcome wagon post and start off with a flourish rather than a whimper.
And here all I thought I had to do was turn around and stick it out.
And here all I thought I had to do was turn around and stick it out. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
Even this white boy got to shout "Bianca Got Back!"
  • ztonk
  • 10-23-2015, 06:23 PM
Should we add a sticky to the Welcome and Introductions forum giving the ladies (and guys) guidance as to what to post?

If so, what should it say?

ztonk
Well for starters contact information, rates and menu would be helpful, along with recent picture(s) which actually depict the whole package and not just a strategic part thereof and perhaps some stats like age, height and weight would be useful.
A good start.
Should we add a sticky to the Welcome and Introductions forum giving the ladies (and guys) guidance as to what to post?

If so, what should it say?

ztonk Originally Posted by ztonk
New to the board?

Welcome to our corner of the hobby world. To ensure you have a fun, safe AND profitable time on here please follow these guidelines for your first post.

1) Introduce yourself! Tell us your name, age, race, cup size, and body type.

2) List your menu! What things are you willing to do? BBBJ or CBJ? CIM? DATY? When your potential clients already know that they are going to to have the pleasure of experiencing you will get many, many more requests for appointments. If you need help understanding what the acronyms stand for refer to the following thread. Hobby Acronyms Superthread

3) List your prices! Are you offering quickies? Half hours? By not listing a price you invite the hobbyist to try to tell you what your price should be.

4) Say if you have an incall or not and WHAT PART OF TOWN you are in or willing to travel to for an outcall.

5) POST PICTURES!!!!! This is very, very, very important. You alone will know if you are comfortable showing your face. Men are very visual so knowing what your body looks like will attract the clients that are interested in your type. Also it stops them for asking you to send them pictures individually.

6) Finally SCREEN! Ask for references PM those girls and make sure the guy contacting you is safe. Just because a guy has written reviews does NOT make him safe. If you are comfortable seeing newbies state so in your initial post. You can still screen newbies to the level that you need for your own comfort.

P.S. You're welcome.
This is just my opinion so don't take it wrong.

If they are posting in the Welcome Wagon Section they could be fairly new to the whole business. They may be saying they don't discuss it over the phone cause when they look at many others posts they see that. Instead of having the remark they don't catch onto possibly explain it to them. They may not have fully caught on to what they can or can not post as well as don't want to get in trouble. Some ladies may be just trying to get over, yes I do understand this. But some just may not get it and could use some help. You gotta start somewhere.
New to the board?

Welcome to our corner of the hobby world. To ensure you have a fun, safe AND profitable time on here please follow these guidelines for your first post.

1) Introduce yourself! Tell us your name, age, race, cup size, and body type.

2) List your menu! What things are you willing to do? BBBJ or CBJ? CIM? DATY? When your potential clients already know that they are going to to have the pleasure of experiencing you will get many, many more requests for appointments. If you need help understanding what the acronyms stand for refer to the following thread. Hobby Acronyms Superthread

3) List your prices! Are you offering quickies? Half hours? By not listing a price you invite the hobbyist to try to tell you what your price should be.

4) Say if you have an incall or not and WHAT PART OF TOWN you are in or willing to travel to for an outcall.

5) POST PICTURES!!!!! This is very, very, very important. You alone will know if you are comfortable showing your face. Men are very visual so knowing what your body looks like will attract the clients that are interested in your type. Also it stops them for asking you to send them picture individually.

6) Finally SCREEN! Ask for references PM those girls and make sure the guy contacting you is safe. Just because a guy has written reviews does NOT make him safe. If you are comfortable seeing newbies state so in your initial post. You can still screen newbies to the level that you need for your own comfort.

P.S. You're welcome. Originally Posted by SA Angel
I think you have your sticky z.

IB
Bravo SA Angel!