Halloween night?

So what are you doing that night, are you planning on meeting with someone from here for some nasty fun? do you go out to a party? stay home and give out candy? take your kids trick or treating? There are 2 different hotel take over parties being hosted by the 2 local swing clubs where the whole hotel is filled with only swingers and you can run around naked and enjoy the pools and hot tubs and roam the halls having/seeking more fun. I hear both hotels are very near full these should be wild fun events. There is also 6th street, I am one of rare birds who actually loves the crowds and costumes of 6th street. I might just take the train down there and wander around downtown till the last train and then drive to hotel party and finish the night in style. what are YOU doing Halloween?
Zombie ball!
private naughty party here in Springfield...or the gay bar for a Halloween drag show!
I am planning on meeting with someone from here for some nasty fun.
What!!!!? Where can I run around naked???
I like dressing up ALL week. As for Saturday evening, I'm not positive yet what I'll be doing. Hoping for some personal plans up in Killeen.
I'm gonna look at some Showcases ... that will for sure scare the shit out of me.
I'm torn between seeing a friend's band or attending some Halloween shindig at a hotel, but going to a nifty halloween social this week. I'm still on the costume now.
We will be home with the trick-or-treaters until about 8:30 then off to a wild party.