LOL: Trump Has a Question on Macroeconomics So He Calls His National Security Advisor

And he told Trump he didn’t know, that it wasn’t his area of expertise, that, perhaps, Trump should ask an economist instead.

the level of incompetence is off the charts.

Trump was confused about the dollar: Was it a strong one that’s good for the economy? Or a weak one? So he made a call ― except not to any of the business leaders Trump brought into his administration or even to an old friend from his days in real estate.

Instead, he called his national security adviser, retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn, according to two sources familiar with Flynn’s accounts of the incident.

Flynn has a long record in counterintelligence but not in macroeconomics.And he told Trump he didn’t know, that it wasn’t his area of expertise, that, perhaps, Trump should ask an economist instead.

Trump was not thrilled with that response.

Sadly Trump's own team is now leaking all of this information and making available to us and we thank them for that.

Leaks Suggest Trump’s Own Team Is Alarmed By His Conduct

White House leaks are common, but leakers suggesting the president might be unfit for office are not.

I’ve been in this town for 26 years. I have never seen anything like this. I genuinely do not think this is a mentally healthy president. Eliot Cohen, former State Department official under George W. Bush

this is not even funny any more it's down right sad.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...04061313a1fbb?
SNICK!
And he told Trump he didn’t know, that it wasn’t his area of expertise, that, perhaps, Trump should ask an economist instead.

the level of incompetence is off the charts.

Sadly Trump's own team is now leaking all of this information and making available to us and we thank them for that.

Leaks Suggest Trump’s Own Team Is Alarmed By His Conduct

White House leaks are common, but leakers suggesting the president might be unfit for office are not.

this is not even funny any more it's down right sad.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...04061313a1fbb?
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
No fear, Shit-stained Chapped-ass, as long as dim-retards like Maxine Waters are running around in the House, Trump will never be the bottom of the barrel politician you imagine him to be.

Water's latest claim to "Most Stupid Politician" on the hill is her assertion that the Russians have invaded Korea and Trump is giving bombs to somebody to kill children in Aleppo. The last U.S. bombing raid near Aleppo was done by Odumbo on 19 January, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4FvgLbyNHA
Huffington Post? Probably fake news again.
What a dick!

Huffington Post? Probably fake news again. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Who cares what Trump "asked" or "why"! At least he asked.
Here's SC's Soliloquy: "Let's see...I have a question about the tax code code; I know I hired a tax consultant a few days ago but fuck it let me call my Dentist for advice."

I swear Trump has got to be on drugs, something is not firing right with his brain synapses. The dude is certifiably insane...totally fucking nuts.

just like his bat shit straight jacket material supporters. :-)
What makes this even more hilarious is General Mike Flynn's response: "Dude why in the flying fuck are you asking me this shit, go ask the muthafuckers you hired to answer that question."

I have an alternate fact theory as to why Trump was scared to ask his economic advisors. This dude has been saying how smart he is all along but he's really dumb as shit. He knew asking such a stupid fucking question to his economic advisors would make them laugh at his dumb ass behind the scenes. So he was trying to see if he could get some info from Flynn first then go talk to his economic team and pass what Flynn advised him on as his own knowledge on the subject. This dude is a huge fucking fraud if I've ever seen one.
That belongs to our very own Texas Rep Sheila Jackson Lee!!

Water's latest claim to "Most Stupid Politician" on the hill is her assertion that the Russians have invaded Korea and Trump is giving bombs to somebody to kill children in Aleppo. The last U.S. bombing raid near Aleppo was done by Odumbo on 19 January, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.
Shit Stain - Seriously. I guarantee this story will never be confirmed. Never happened. This is the problem with the media and social media. Unnamed sources... Really.
What a dick!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You shouldn't call Shit-stain a dick he's really a cunt asswipe just like you
The Huffpo? Probably never happened but I will recount a story from nearly a century ago.

Henry Ford was getting old and his family was concerned about his eccentric behavior. So they put together a competency hearing in order to take control of the Ford Motor Company away from Henry. The lawyers put on a display of character witnesses and professional experts. Finally, the man himself got to testify. Henry Ford took the stand. The attorney for his family started by asking three questions. The first was a question about physics and combustion. The second was about international finance. The third was about man power and engineering practices. Henry just looked at him and said that he didn't know any of the answers. He added that if you get him a phone, he'd have a dozen experts in the courtroom in 30 minutes who could answer any question the lawyer had. The judge dismissed the case.
I'd try to deflect too if i was a Trump guy..on second thought I wouldn't deflect. I think anytime you carry on the way that you guys do by defending his every word amd action when its clear he's wrong speaks volumes about your own characters.

Gen. Flynn is the one who repeated the story but someone else leaked it. Flynn didnt deny a word of it because it's true.

Unfortunately for Trump he will find out that he cannot stop leaks. This shows great ineptitude. Absolutely ridiculous.

Trump is an intellectual light weight lol

I swear Trump...is certifiably insane...totally fucking nuts.

just like his bat shit straight jacket material supporters. :-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Keep telling yourself that, Pogo. And for the sake of argument...just in case he is....you might want to pack your shit and get on outa the country while the gettin's good.

Seriously, if y'all keep up this incessant catterwallin', it's just a matter of time before there's a legal bounty put on all of your asses. And I can't even begin to tell you how much fun that'll be for the "bat shit supporters".....
I'd try to deflect too if i was a Trump guy..on second thought I wouldn't deflect. I think anytime you carry on the way that you guys do by defending his every word amd action when its clear he's wrong speaks volumes about your own characters.

Gen. Flynn is the one who repeated the story but someone else leaked it. Flynn didnt deny a word of it because it's true.

Unfortunately for Trump he will find out that he cannot stop leaks. This shows great ineptitude. Absolutely ridiculous.

Trump is an intellectual light weight lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
He was smart enough to beat Clinton! Bahahahahahaha you dumb Cocksucker.