Pocahontas Warren Sent to the Corner!

The frontrunner for the Liberal DNC for 2020 was RIGHTFULLY (Pun intended) dismissed, told to "refrain" from speaking further, and instructed to "take her seat" ... because of her loudmouthed rule violations in the Senate!

The Rules Prevail over Liberal bullshit.
Her problem is she...

Can't
Understand
Normal
Thinking
hope curt schilling shuts her up for good

fauxcahontas is appalling from the shores of gitche gumee all the way to the sparkling big sea water and beyond
hope curt schilling shuts her up for good... Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
He certainly has a better "record" than she:

"Schilling retired with a career postseason record of 11–2, and his .846 postseason winning percentage is a major-league record among pitchers with at least ten decisions.[1] He is a member of the 3,000-strikeout club and has the highest strikeout-to-walk ratio of any of its members. He is tied for third for the most 300-strikeout seasons.[2] Of post 19th century pitchers, Schilling has the second highest JAWS of any pitcher not in the Hall of Fame (behind only Roger Clemens).[3]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curt_Schilling

With a Tom Brady et al endorsement she should be toast!

Ted Kennedy will roll in his grave!
Jesus, that woman is something else. She actually thinks Americans would vote for her in 2020 She's one of the biggest nut cases I've ever seen - I mean - can anybody really see rural America voting for her?
And as usual Assup joins the conversation with a reasonable, thought-provoking, intelligent response .....
And as usual Assup joins the conversation with a reasonable, thought-provoking, intelligent response ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Are you kidding?

Your shitbirds don't deserve anything of the sort. In the three months I've been away, the tone in the forum has gone from rabid to flat out ugly. I figured you'd be celebrating something other than "beating the Liberals." But alas, you idiots don't think beyond that.

You went for the con.

Now you take your orders from a vile and evil dipshit whose able to run POTUS like a pimp runs an ignorant snooker because POTUS is a fucking illiterate and doesn't have the attention span to READ.

Yeah, you really deserve "intelligent and thought provoking."

Think about this, comrades...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twitler
And as usual Assup joins the conversation with a reasonable, thought-provoking, intelligent response ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Are you kidding?

Your shitbirds don't deserve anything of the sort. In the three months I've been away, the tone in the forum has gone from rabid to flat out ugly. I figured you'd be celebrating something other than "beating the Liberals." But alas, you idiots don't think beyond that.

You went for the con.

Now you take your orders from a vile and evil dipshit whose able to run POTUS like a pimp runs an ignorant snooker because POTUS is a fucking illiterate and doesn't have the attention span to READ.

TOP DEFINITION
Twitler

A fascist twit who overuses their Twitter, and uses it for attention and to indoctrinate the foolish. Synomous with The Orange Snowflake, a.k.a Orange Mussolini, a.ka. Orange Faced Shit-gibbon, a.k.a Donald J. Trump.
"I wish POTUS Trump would stop tweeting already, he's not a winner no matter how many times he says it, man's a real twitler."
Jesus, that woman is something else. She actually thinks Americans would vote for her in 2020 She's one of the biggest nut cases I've ever seen - I mean - can anybody really see rural America voting for her? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
The only ones in rural America that would vote for her are the dumbascrap party's " absentee " cemetery " voters ! And the illegals.
  • DSK
  • 02-09-2017, 11:04 AM
Are you kidding?

You went for the con.

TOP DEFINITION
Twitler

A fascist twit who overuses their Twitter, and uses it for attention and to indoctrinate the foolish. Synomous with The Orange Snowflake, a.k.a Orange Mussolini, a.ka. Orange Faced Shit-gibbon, a.k.a Donald J. Trump.
"I wish POTUS Trump would stop tweeting already, he's not a winner no matter how many times he says it, man's a real twitler." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You own people failed to vote for Hillary. What are we supposed to do about Trump now? Denounce him while he is shitting all over every liberal institution - that's what he is there to do.

If there is something about America a liberal likes, I hope he wrecks it so completely all you motherfuckers move out!
Why doesn't YourWrong "take it up" with Putin? He's to blame isn't he?

After all ... didn't Putin trick me into reading all those emails from HillarnNoMore and the DNC hatchet crowd about all their dirty tricks against the Communist they had running against HillaryNoMore and then FORCED me to vote for someone beside HillaryNoMore?

Isn't that what happened?

And now a guy is in there who has put a stop to 1.5 BILLION Muslims moving to this country and registering to vote for the Liberal candidates after they have been "FAST-TRACKED" through the naturalization process!!!

Those other Communist sure screwed it up for the resident communists!!!
  • DSK
  • 02-09-2017, 11:26 AM
Why doesn't YourWrong "take it up" with Putin? He's to blame isn't he?

After all ... didn't Putin trick me into reading all those emails from HillarnNoMore and the DNC hatchet crowd about all their dirty tricks against the Communist they had running against HillaryNoMore and then FORCED me to vote for someone beside HillaryNoMore?

Isn't that what happened?

And now a guy is in there who has put a stop to 1.5 BILLION Muslims moving to this country and registering to vote for the Liberal candidates after they have been "FAST-TRACKED" through the naturalization process!!!

Those other Communist sure screwed it up for the resident communists!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
They sure did - they should kill each other and leave us innocent conservatives out of it!
Just wait until the illegal aliens from the Latin American countries find out that the Liberals want 1.5 BILLION Muslims to come live in the United States of Islam. Won't the Hispanic illegal aliens be pissed .... they are Christians too!!! ...

No more yard work for the Hollywood set!
Are you kidding?

You went for the con.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twitler Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

oh be quiet Assup Weiner.

no one wants to hear you whine like a stuck weiner in a glory hole.

this is the obligory Weiner stuck in your glory hole.