Can you hire a bum to pretend he's you and get the obedience shot for you

Are the drug stores equipped to combat an attempt like this to circumvent the nazi tactics that Dementia Joe is pulling.
Are the drug stores equipped to combat an attempt like this to circumvent the nazi tactics that Dementia Joe is pulling. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

brilliant idea! even better than members of the National Felon League getting woke white dudes to piss for them so they can pass their drug screens!

i can envision a cottage industry where homeless bums will sell their bodies for $20 to get a bottle of ripple and take the monkey jab so the rest of us won't grow a tail out of our asses!!!

i give this glorious thread 5 stars!!!!
Are the drug stores equipped to combat an attempt like this to circumvent the nazi tactics that Dementia Joe is pulling. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
nots much ...ofs a worry whens ya lives ...ins a sane state where the gov says lets go ...brandon
Great idea! Could also hire a ho: car date--jab/blowjob.
brilliant idea! even better than members of the National Felon League getting woke white dudes to piss for them so they can pass their drug screens!

i can envision a cottage industry where homeless bums will sell their bodies for $20 to get a bottle of ripple and take the monkey jab so the rest of us won't grow a tail out of our asses!!!

i give this glorious thread 5 stars!!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Build back better.