Upcharge?

The Sun was first to report that the unnamed patient told doctors at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital that he "slipped and fell" on the two-inch-wide artillery shell.
uh huh, fell ya right

The British newspaper Metro reported that procedures to remove objects from patients' rectums cost the National Health Service (NHS) around £340,000 ($450,000) a year.
added to icky image no no list
no pic's of artillery shells
I had an uncle that was a doctor and he once was telling us at a family reunion how people would come to the hospital in very peculiar ways. One guy had a hamster up his rectum. But the funniest was a guy had the handle to a plunger up his rectum. My uncle said he asked the guy how it happened Ave the guy bluntedly stated: " I was trying to convince my wife to do anal, so I secured the plunger to the floor, stepped up the ledge of the bathtub above it and when I did, I slipped unto the plunger"
I had an uncle that was a doctor and he once was telling us at a family reunion how people would come to the hospital in very peculiar ways. One guy had a hamster up his rectum. But the funniest was a guy had the handle to a plunger up his rectum. My uncle said he asked the guy how it happened Ave the guy bluntedly stated: " I was trying to convince my wife to do anal, so I secured the plunger to the floor, stepped up the ledge of the bathtub above it and when I did, I slipped unto the plunger" Originally Posted by Presj22
soon to be added to icky image no no list
r ops that's covered under another guideline and plungers
I had an uncle that was a doctor and he once was telling us at a family reunion how people would come to the hospital in very peculiar ways. One guy had a hamster up his rectum. But the funniest was a guy had the handle to a plunger up his rectum. My uncle said he asked the guy how it happened Ave the guy bluntedly stated: " I was trying to convince my wife to do anal, so I secured the plunger to the floor, stepped up the ledge of the bathtub above it and when I did, I slipped unto the plunger" Originally Posted by Presj22
this is hysterical
My NYPD brother said they got this kind of call so often that they'd say, "Dude's dunkin' the Mickey".
More appropriate for the sandbox