Any Touring Advice for a 1st-Timer?

hi everyone!...

Just contemplating a pre Thanksgiving holiday tour in the Mid-South.
This is a first for me, so any helpful information/tips? I'd appreciate it very much

Thanks =)

https://www.preferred411.com/P65263
Attached Images File Type: jpg champagne and roses.jpg (25.1 KB, 199 views)
I have been told by a seasoned provider - don't stay in the same lodging two days in a row, get something close to the door, plenty of wash clothes (grab some off the laundry cart when they are cleaning rooms), always check in with someone when your client arrives, always get prebooked appointments in emails for confirmation, get references done by emails so you can protect yourself form stupid BS.
Natasha, you are a sexy little lady. I wish I had some good advice but I got nothing.
Your very attractive and seem nice but I would never see you because you only offer CBJ. Good luck though
That was really encouraging Burk Balls... was that necessary? Girlfriend u will do great.
Screen and be safe!
Don't flush condoms in the toilet - ever.
Don't stay in the same hotel for more than two days.
Don't stay in one of those motels where someone can see who's going in or out
Don't give anyone who's not associated in this thing of ours your hobby number - remember it's for work (Yeah there was a girl that put her hobby number on job apps and was wondering why she wasn't getting hired).
Always tip the maids. They can really help you out. (I always tip ($100) per trip.
Never hangout in the lobby with more than one client (pretty girl seeing more than one guy in the lobby = someone's going to think you're a hooker automatically) It doesn't look good.
Make sure you empty your trash after each date (this is common sense but I've heard some stories)
Always make sure your room is as clean as it was when you checked in for the next gent.
Most importantly, Screen!

Advertising tips

Always advertise your tours in advance.
I start advertising a month in advance.

Midwest - Grainbelt news, TER, ErOS
Newengland - ECCIE (don't use it but for CT I've heard it works), Theeroticreview, bigdoggie, cityvibe, Eros (Optional)
South - ECCIE, Backpage, Theeroticreview, Bigdoggie, cityvibe, Eros, P411

P411 works in more areas I think but I honestly stick to just TER. I'm usually booked with just that!
Somone said something about NOT USING MOTEL INTERNET..
Thank u for the tips

Im so glad everyone is so helpful on this site=)

Yes, screening is definitely a big deal, i mean there are cameras watching for heavens sake :O
Your very attractive and seem nice but I would never see you because you only offer CBJ. Good luck though Originally Posted by burkalini
Hmm, i understand your concern... i have been approached with this time after time. The thing I dont understand is, why gentlemen assume things. I have never put out there what I do and dont do with anyone. The reason is simply for discretion. I have to admit that when someone asks, it turns me off. Hey, women ARE emotional human beings, at least I am, lol.

Check out this recent review
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=304066
Hmm, i understand your concern... i have been approached with this time after time. The thing I dont understand is, why gentlemen assume things. I have never put out there what I do and dont do with anyone. The reason is simply for discretion. I have to admit that when someone asks, it turns me off. Hey, women ARE emotional human beings, at least I am, lol.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=304066 Originally Posted by Natasha
Everyone gave you good advice, screen, screen and screen some more!
Here is another site for the south that wasn't mentioned.

www.southerngfe.com

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=304066 Originally Posted by Natasha
I'm sold! Please come to Austin! NOW!