Saw a drone over the Starlight Saturday night

Sitting down ready to watch Spamalot and a man started pointing. I looked around and there it was; a rotary style unmanned vehicle watching us. It was at the back of the theater seating area about 100 feet off the ground. When many people started pointing it drifted away out of sight. Don't know if it came back in the dark or not. Couldn't hear it.

Rather awkward when we are getting ready to sing the national anthem.
Not all unmanned drones mean big brother is watching. They are now commonly used in theatrical and movie production as platforms for lighting and cameras.
that ruined it for him.
If it is a theatrical tool then I hope it doesn't get in the way of the police helicopter that flies over head. Both of them coming down in the Starlight could be messy.
UFO
Just tell JD it is a liberal UFO gathering info for the Muslim Nat'l Political Party trying to flush out tea party members for Obama, lol

How do you ID tea party members at Starlight....they are the ones not enjoying the green tea, and therefore are actually paying attention to the show.
It's about time all Starlight goers were destroyed with extreme prejudice! Too bad it couldn't be during a performance of "Sound of Music". Just kidding...we're going to "Flashdance" next month. I'll keep my eyes to the skies!
Are we sure it wasn't KCPD vice looking for hobbyists who have been in Johnson County recently? Or maybe they were looking for evidence of pimps!

Naw it was in fact an Alien life form, it was a scout drone searching for signs of intellegent lifeforms. Having observed JD the drone determined that a search was futile and departed the area.
According to Starlight it was a local photographer getting aerial shots of KC landmarks.
Some people will believe anything.