"Upscale" Lingerie? What style floats your boat?

Ladies (and ECCIE "fellas"),

I always loved getting all dolled-up for my Lovers, either by seeking something extremely sexy or with jaw-dropping elegancy.
But I know everyone's visual stimulation is different... and someone asked a question that peaked my interest...
What do you typically wear or what do you prefer a woman wear on a frisky evening?

We have a plethora of lingerie styles to choose from (ex: Teddies, corsets, Baby doll mini-dresses, or a simple bra and panty set that makes a statement!)

I'd love to know and I'm sure others might want a taste of your fashion expertise as well!

(IMO: My favorite lingerie is a floral bra/panty set, matching garters, a beige Kimono and red pumps)
I’m always a fan of stockings, thong, and bra...but other packages work too.

One of the sexiest outfits I’ve seen was when I had a long date with a provider where we went to an official function for my business. When I got to her apartment she was wearing an outfit that looked great as she opened the door. As we talked she slipped into her evening wear and kept the lingerie on underneath.

When we got back it was unbelievable sex from the build up during the event.

My general rule is it must be sexy for your body and not complicated.
Corsets, garter, and hose work for me. I like to have access to all the fun parts. If it covers more than that, it needs to be removed before I get ahold of her, or it might be a one time use, type of thing. I like an open back too. I do some of my best work on that big blank canvas of skin.

But those cheap body stockings, are a lot of fun to rip off, if that's the kind of session I'm about to have. My girl knows when she puts that on, its coming off roughly, usually a precursor to our more intense games.
Genesis Nicole really has this topic down to a science

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2368811

You should pick her brain on this. I'm sure you will be pleased with the information you gain.

I look forward to seeing the results!
I’m always a fan of stockings, thong, and bra...but other packages work too.

One of the sexiest outfits I’ve seen was when I had a long date with a provider where we went to an official function for my business. When I got to her apartment she was wearing an outfit that looked great as she opened the door. As we talked she slipped into her evening wear and kept the lingerie on underneath.

When we got back it was unbelievable sex from the build up during the event.

My general rule is it must be sexy for your body and not complicated. Originally Posted by HoustonDan
I agree wholeheartedly. Sexy, but easy to maneuver. I'd hate to feel as if I'm solving a Rubix Cube to get undressed in the heat of the moment.

Typically, curvier builds are great for tight fitting Lingerie, and ladies with smoother, more shallow curves are lovely in Babydolls or flowing mini-dresses. I recall working in retail for lingerie a while back. We were required to learn about different body shapes (Ex: Apple, pear, straight, square, etc) and which styles are best suited for each category...

but of course, like all information stored within our four pink walls, if you don't use it you'll eventually lose most of it. And I've lost a great deal of knowledge in that regard.

One thing I know for sure.. Everyone has a Love/ Hate relationship with Fishnets!
Awesome that you dress up! Stockings are always great. With garter = better. One pieces like the white pic are less enticing. Teddies have to be low on top short on bottom.
Love the corset but I hear they are hard to get on and I love the corset with gartered stockings idea.
Stockings and heels are my weak spot. I don’t even mind them not staying up after fun. Something about that is a turn on despite some gals fuss they don’t stay up. I just tell them it shows we had tons of fun lol.
I don’t mind any lingerie except those complete body lingerie outfit that are one piece and not talking on babydolls which 2 pieces the doll lingerie and panties.

While black is the can’t go wrong color and preferred color for a lot of gals. I love other colors too.

That is what it is about the dress up in lingerie and leading up to the moments. That never gets old.
Matching sets with eye catching prints are always a fave. Especially if they are a retro style.

More and more, I've been growing obsessed with steel-boned corsets. As of now, my collection is small. Though I hope to get a few more intricate ones in the upcoming months.

My obsession lately has been mesh or lace lingerie sets.
I wore a full corset for a photo shoot once and I hated it. I'll never put one on again. I felt like I was dressed in a costume role-playing at a medieval fair.

Agent Provocateur has a really cute half corset Essie Waspie Nude that I have my eyes on and I am looking to add it to my lingerie collection pretty soon.

This red set is one of my favorites.

Garter slips, garter slips, garter slips are my favorite. And quite honestly anything that zsofias lingerie puts me in. My absolute favorite lingerie shop hands down. She knows what she's doing!
I love this look

On an a date I want anshort dress (or skirt), tight top with a set of pumps.

If I am paying for the time, I want racy...garters, thigh highs, with a bustier with your boobs spilling out.
On an a date I want anshort dress (or skirt), tight top with a set of pumps.

If I am paying for the time, I want racy...garters, thigh highs, with a bustier with your boobs spilling out.
Honey Birdette and Fleur du Mal are my favorites
I (for the most part) like the more elegant look. I have made a couple dates of shopping at Zsofia. I get to sit and sip champagne while watching pretty ladies model for me!