The Bill and Hillary Show. Is This Some Kind Of Joke??

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ur/1574904002/

What's next, a tin cup and squeegee at the intersection.

What kind of morons would pay to see these two talk about "all things Clinton"?

Apparently, not many. Ticket sales are about 1/10 what was expected.

https://ijr.com/clintons-canada-bash...ckets-dropped/
I guess they can't depend on the DNC to buy up tickets like they did with that stupid book she wrote. Somewhere there is an obscure warehouse full of those.

One thing that is rather satisfying is Hillary is totally obsessed with President Trump. Talk about "Trump derangement syndrome", he is camping out in her head.

America needs to pull the handle how ever many times it takes to finally send these two turds down the sewer pipe of oblivion.
DNC is largely ineffective. heck they weren't even factor in the Dem's house win.

many of the Dems house candidates got record donations outside DNC.

I guess they can't depend on the DNC to buy up tickets like they did with that stupid book she wrote. Somewhere there is an obscure warehouse full of those.

One thing that is rather satisfying is Hillary is totally obsessed with President Trump. Talk about "Trump derangement syndrome", he is camping out in her head.

America needs to pull the handle how ever many times it takes to finally send these two turds down the sewer pipe of oblivion. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Hillary still wants to be President - she won't leave, and President Trump wants to goad her into the race.
  • R.M.
  • 12-03-2018, 07:00 AM
I would rather watch sock puppets than those two.
She should go to prison and take Maxine Waters with her. They would be lovely cell mates.
  • WTF
  • 12-03-2018, 07:29 AM
People watched the Apprentice!

I wasn't one of them...but people did watch that shit.
Why kick off a tour in Canada? $325 to hear Hillary cough.

I can't wait until they get to Texas.
Wow they just will not good away
They didn't have anything to do between elections to piss the right wing off.
  • grean
  • 12-03-2018, 09:39 AM
Wow they just will not good away Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Unflushables.
They didn't have anything to do between elections to piss the right wing off. Originally Posted by bamscram
Wow, that's really scraping the bottom trying to come up with a complimentary reason for the tour.

I wonder how much the tour would have made if the Clintons still had political favors and uranium to sell.
Why kick off a tour in Canada? $325 to hear Hillary cough.

I can't wait until they get to Texas. Originally Posted by gnadfly
the USA Today article says the start was supposed to be in Las Vegas

I guess that didn't take

The only Red State that has a tour date is Texas, supposedly in Sugarland

its a shame you can't go home again - no Arkansas Tour- even if Bill's Library and Penthouse with its specially designed early warning system of trip wires. tinkling bells on the staircase and lookouts at the airport is in Little Rock

An Evening with President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton," will focus on "stories and inspiring anecdotes that shaped their historic careers in public service, while also discussing issues of the day and looking toward the future,"

“You heard so much foul language” in the Clinton White House, the white house florist said. “When you’re somebody’s domestic, you know what’s going on.”

to liven up the "inspiring anecdotes", they should invite the florist to tour with them, ticket sales might pick up

the tour has as much credibility as this picture:

Wow, that's really scraping the bottom trying to come up with a complimentary reason for the tour.

I wonder how much the tour would have made if the Clintons still had political favors and uranium to sell. Originally Posted by filbone

Odd that you would think the comment was a compliment.

America needs to pull the handle how ever many times it takes to finally send these two turds down the sewer pipe of oblivion. Originally Posted by Jackie S
What an ironic post. Hillary and Bill just wont go away? Every other post in this Forum references Hillary or Bill. Literally hundreds per day lol. Obama gets an honorary second place. And Hillary was NEVER President and Bill was President 18 years ago. I think you got this backwards Jackie. Trump is obsessed with her still.Maybe when the right wing stops talking about her every 10 minutes, maybe she will go away. Until the right finds a new villain or someone to blame other than themselves, no Jackie, they wont "go away"
I'd rather watch snails race...
Mystic....it's all about diversion. They got that from the clown they call their leader. Must be more fake news about the Clinton's on here again since they have a really hard time defending their Twitter in chief.

Twitting about the courts....that's some funny expected zhit from their clown in chief. Can't wait for the Nancy trump show. He will be really really orange lol