Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s $21 trillion mistake

• oeb11
  • 12-05-2018, 08:46 AM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factc...ake/ar-BBQsrmR
“$21 TRILLION of Pentagon financial transactions ‘could not be traced, documented, or explained.’ $21T in Pentagon accounting errors. Medicare for All costs ~$32T. That means 66% of Medicare for All could have been funded already by the Pentagon.”

After this fact check was published, Pentagon spokesman Christopher Sherwood said “DoD hasn’t received $21 trillion in (nominal) appropriated funding across the entirety of American history.”

Not a mistake- She wants Medicare as the only payor in American Medicine. Not to improve quality of care - but for DPST control of Medicine in America.
So- scrap the DOD to pay for Medicare

It’s badly flawed. The same article she referenced on Twitter would have set her straight. The tweet is still up, probably causing confusion. So we will award Four Pinocchios to Ocasio-Cortez.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factc...ake/ar-BBQsrmR
“$21 TRILLION of Pentagon financial transactions ‘could not be traced, documented, or explained.’ $21T in Pentagon accounting errors. Medicare for All costs ~$32T. That means 66% of Medicare for All could have been funded already by the Pentagon.”

After this fact check was published, Pentagon spokesman Christopher Sherwood said “DoD hasn’t received $21 trillion in (nominal) appropriated funding across the entirety of American history.”

Not a mistake- She wants Medicare as the only payor in American Medicine. Not to improve quality of care - but for DPST control of Medicine in America.
So- scrap the DOD to pay for Medicare

It’s badly flawed. The same article she referenced on Twitter would have set her straight. The tweet is still up, probably causing confusion. So we will award Four Pinocchios to Ocasio-Cortez. Originally Posted by oeb11
Rookie Mistake from another NY "Non politician". Lying seems to be part of the game plan for "non politicians" from NY. Maybe shes following the lead of, say some outrageous bullshit that gets attention then walk it back to wherever you wanted to go any way. Sound familiar?
I've been watching her for quite sometime. You never know what she is going to say; All you know is that she is going to be dead ass wrong and sound like an uneducated American. LOL..

Did you watch her inaguration. Lol..
its now a well established fact that alexandria cortez has salted her mouth with foot in mouth disease.

so anything that comes out of her salted mouth lacks credibility.
I've been watching her for quite sometime. You never know what she is going to say; All you know is that she is going to be dead ass wrong and sound like an uneducated American. LOL..

Did you watch her inaguration. Lol.. Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
I haven't really followed her. I think she is part of the anyone but Trump crowd. Im part of the almost anyone but Trump card. For example Ill take Trump over Pence. The 21 Trillion has to be a mistake...i hope
If Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann had said what she had said we'd hear it non-stop on late night shows and SNL.

Has anyone asked her "What books have you read recently?"
Those eyes of hers remind me of the alien full of bugs in MIB.
Having been married to a Puerto Rican woman before, you think she's nuts now, just wait ten years.

Don't point me bro.
  • grean
  • 12-05-2018, 12:08 PM
Those eyes of hers remind me of the alien full of bugs in MIB. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
They look they she's constantly gagging on cock.

I wonder how big they get when she does gag on cock?
  • grean
  • 12-05-2018, 12:10 PM
We can all agree the DOD should have more financial accountability, no?
^ GOV>com should have ACCOUNTABILITY with our money ( just an idea )LOL
If Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann had said what she had said we'd hear it non-stop on late night shows and SNL.

Has anyone asked her "What books have you read recently?" Originally Posted by gnadfly
And we would be hearing what "victims" Sarah and Michelle were. How the "liberal media" was unfairly persecuting them, etc The GOP sure has changed. As an organization they play the Victim card more than any minority organization I know of.
  • oeb11
  • 12-05-2018, 12:26 PM
Agreed- Pentagon and all Government needs better accountability.
So many Pentagon spending fiascos - huge overruns on F-35 to massive expenditures for toilets.

Thank you Grean
We can all agree the DOD should have more financial accountability, no? Originally Posted by grean
Yeah its funny, the last republican to have a balanced budget was Eisenhower I think. He warned about the Military Industrial complex. The DOD is gset through scams and bribery
Ocasio-Cortez would have been a great participant in one of Jay Leno's "Jay Walking" skits.

Brainless.