China

Looking for a little help. I just got back from China. I visited two different cities for work. I have plenty of down time in the evenings to have a little fun. I searched and searched for place to meet a provider with no avail. If anyone has been to Chengdu or Zibo and knows of a good provider please let me know. I will be returning there in mid January for two weeks and just feel the need to have that experience with a beautiful Chinese lady.
Be careful. Prostitution and solicitation are illegal in China, and the police take vice crimes very seriously. You don't want to be a foreigner arrested for a crime in China.
Several years ago it was a paradise. Plenty of beautiful providers at
Discounted rates. Then came a severe crackdown and the industry has not recovered. It’s out there but much harder to find. And I agree with the white gentleman. Is it worth the risk?
Hell I went to a massage parlor in two different places last time I was in Shanghai - very similar to the subAmps we have here.

The spoke just about as much English as the girls here, too.

Of course, that was 4 years ago, so who knows what the situation is now?

I hardly ever saw a cop the two weeks I was there.
I have never been to China, but I have had family living there. I wouldn't want to do anything over there that even hinted of breaking the law. It's not innocent until proven guilty but more the opposite or whatever they think.
things have changed dont get arrested in a foreign country
1. Given current US/Canada vs Chinese arguments people are being arrested and held, probably as bargaining chips in a larger international battle.
2. Police in centralized states need not be in uniform.
3. By participating in illegal acts, you set yourself up as a convenient pawn. Enjoy
Next trip, try to arrange some down time in Hong Kong and/or Macau.

Hope they don't slap a 25% tsrrif on pussy!
  • Tiny
  • 12-12-2018, 12:18 PM
Take a look here. They have a lot of posts on Chengdu.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/....php?233-China
I got a BBBJ from one Chinese chick and a hair cut from another Chinese chick in China. There may be laws against that kind of thing, but it does go on.
I was just looking for a hair cut cause I was there over a month. The chicks offered the extra's for $40(American).
I couldn't get a nut, but she did suck my dick the whole time I was getting a hair cut.
  • vadc
  • 12-12-2018, 06:08 PM
I wouldn’t take chance in China as a foreigners.
Thanks for the advice and the links everyone. Hopefully I can find a safe place to enjoy myself. Lol.