This week is the 50th anniversary of Robert Mueller winning the bronze star in Vietnam

This guy is serious about defending America. Looks like the noose is tightening around the orange hippo's neck.
This guy is serious about defending America. Looks like the noose is tightening around the orange hippo's neck. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Yes Mueller is a real combat veteran and leader. He is also a Republican. He represents what Republicans used to stand for. He is methodically dismantling the Trump Swamp. Salute Brave Soldier
He "won" the Bronze Star...?

Can you explain exactly how Mr Mueller WON this....did he run some kinda race....the 100 meters perhaps....maybe it was a marathon?

Did he WIN this distinction by swimming faster than others, like Michael Phelps has in the past....or jumping higher than his peers....or something we haven't thought of yet? Was it a playoff game of some sort? Well, no...we win trophies in that case, not medals....

We "win" things because we compete with others in our chosen field, whatever that endeavor may be. May it be sports / athletics or in business (as some, in sales, for instance can win trips, cars, tvs's, ca$h, etc...)

Robert Mueller was recognized by his superiors for meritorious / heroic achievement(s) in a combat zone thus he was AWARDED the Bronze Star. Distinctions such as this decoration are not won like some yahoo might win a few lousy bucks in some random scratch off game at your local 7-11....tsk tsk

Why is it people fall all over their words in some kinda race to be first with a story that allows them in some weird way to then go on and make it about Donald Trump?

It's as if if one keeps talking or writing negative things about this president their dream(s) of him being removed from office might actually come to fruition. As if they actually had a small part in making that a reality....

….when we all know (deep down inside) all of this is much ado about nothing. So, that said, the reality is DJT will be POTUS next week....next month....and a year from now.

And will begin his SECOND TERM right after the 2020 Elections. Yeah, that's right....DJT will beat whomever the Dimms throw at him. And that, ladies and gents, for the record, will be called a WIN for the people once again.
I haven't seen evidence of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign.

I have seen a lawyer who fucked up and trying to save his ass sold out his client. Jail and disbarment for him.

Nothing on Trump.
Did he get it for shooting up little kids?
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2018, 09:16 AM
Did he get it for shooting up little kids? Originally Posted by Stockinglover
If you get Bronze Stars for draft deferments, Trump would have 5. One for bone spurs...

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/u...ft-record.html

Can you explain exactly how Mr Mueller WON this....did he run some kinda race....the 100 meters perhaps....maybe it was a marathon?

Did he WIN this distinction by swimming faster than others, like Michael Phelps has in the past....or jumping higher than his peers....or something we haven't thought of yet? Was it a playoff game of some sort? Well, no...we win trophies in that case, not medals....

We "win" things because we compete with others in our chosen field, whatever that endeavor may be. May it be sports / athletics or in business (as some, in sales, for instance can win trips, cars, tvs's, ca$h, etc...)

Robert Mueller was recognized by his superiors for meritorious / heroic achievement(s) in a combat zone thus he was AWARDED the Bronze Star. Distinctions such as this decoration are not won like some yahoo might win a few lousy bucks in some random scratch off game at your local 7-11....tsk tsk

Why is it people fall all over their words in some kinda race to be first with a story that allows them in some weird way to then go on and make it about Donald Trump?

It's as if if one keeps talking or writing negative things about this president their dream(s) of him being removed from office might actually come to fruition. As if they actually had a small part in making that a reality....

….when we all know (deep down inside) all of this is much ado about nothing. So, that said, the reality is DJT will be POTUS next week....next month....and a year from now.

And will begin his SECOND TERM right after the 2020 Elections. Yeah, that's right....DJT will beat whomever the Dimms throw at him. And that, ladies and gents, for the record, will be called a WIN for the people once again. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Damn CB lol. I dont like combat veterans who WIN medals. I like my combat veterans to be AWARDED them. What does Trump have to do with him WINNING a medal? Do you not support American combat veterans? Its ok if you dont, Trump doesn't either
Did he get it for shooting up little kids? Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Don't get Mueller confused with another anti-Trump, Bronze Star, hero of the faithful opposition to Trump .....

And will begin his SECOND TERM right after the 2020 Elections. Yeah, that's right....DJT will beat whomever the Dimms throw at him. And that, ladies and gents, for the record, will be called a WIN for the people once again. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I second this. If you were ever in the military, you know that you don't "win" recognition, you are awarded recognition.

I would have a question. What does Robert Mueller's Vietnam Service have to do with his actions now?
Don't get Mueller confused with another anti-Trump, Bronze Star, hero of the faithful opposition to Trump .....

... Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think you are the only one confused. These guys actually went to Vietnam. They didn't hide behind Daddy's money. Of course you already know that
I second this. If you were ever in the military, you know that you don't "win" recognition, you are awarded recognition.

I would have a question. What does Robert Mueller's Vietnam Service have to do with his actions now? Originally Posted by Jackie S
His being a Republican with a decorated military background has a lot to do with it. Trump says hes being persecuted by 17 angry democrats. The leader is a Republican. Flynn was military. Mueller knew the depth of his being a traitor and the depth of his remorse. Jackie your President is a fraud
Damn CB lol. I dont like combat veterans who WIN medals. I like my combat veterans to be AWARDED them. What does Trump have to do with him WINNING a medal? Do you not support American combat veterans? Its ok if you dont, Trump doesn't either Originally Posted by themystic

Of course I support combat (and non-combat) veterans, mystic. While you're drawing Trump into this conversation (which it wasn't about him in the first place) let's table talk the illustrious military service careers of the most recent Dimm Potus's, shall we?

Oh...that's right. Neither Barack nor Slick served. Got it.

Nor (when we look back on other commanders-in-chief of days gone by) neither did six consecutive serving presidents....Taft, Wilson, Harding, Coolidge, Hoover, and FDR.
Of course I support combat (and non-combat) veterans, mystic. While you're drawing Trump into this conversation (which it wasn't about him in the first place) let's table talk the illustrious military service careers of the most recent Dimm Potus's, shall we?

Oh...that's right. Neither Barack nor Slick served. Got it.

Nor (when we look back on other commanders-in-chief of days gone by) neither did six consecutive serving presidents....Taft, Wilson, Harding, Coolidge, Hoover, and FDR. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I figured you did. I just wanted to make sure I didn't have the wrong impression of you CB. None of the presidents you mentioned went around saying they were smarter than all the generals nor did they demean people who had served. Trump has bashed people directly for their military service. The guy doesn't have any class. I wouldn't even know who Mueller was if it wasn't for Trump so they are linked for most of us
I think you are the only one confused. These guys actually went to Vietnam. They didn't hide behind Daddy's money. Of course you already know that Originally Posted by themystic
Now The Traitor Kerry hides behind "Mommy's Money"!

I'm not "confused" about his disgusting lies to Congress at all.

Nor Mueller's!
What does Robert Mueller's Vietnam Service have to do with his actions now? Originally Posted by Jackie S
It's tossed out their in an attempt to immunize him against criticism so that his loyal followers can toss out the "lack of patriotism" defense against any analysis of his failed attempt to discover ANY COLLUSION by the TRUMP ELECTION TEAM that had one-vote of influence over the beating their HEROINE took at the polls in 2016.

The anti-Trumpers don't have the worn out race card any more so they now lamely try to play the "military HERO card" ....

... you know like they have constantly with THEIR HERO ....

Notice his "bronze star" ... aka The Pelt on his Belt?

... which (advisedly selected as being appropriate) he called "my girl" as he swooned over her as he'd done with others!