? For The Ladies

Just curious does business pickup or slow down during the holiday season or stay about the same.
I have a fucked up work schedule. I work most holidays. I work away from home.
When I need relief, I find it pretty easy to get a date on holidays.
Really just depends on location.. and weather lol..

but I do agree, doesn't seem too hard to make new friends around the holidays.
Holiday's are very hard to find time to hobby for me. Kids are having school performances, kids are off school for two weeks, holiday parties, clients who need last minute things completed before they go on vacation, holiday cards, and holiday shopping.

There is a lot going on, yet I have hobbied twice already for December. The rest of the month will be busy and suspect my hobbying is done for 2018.
Really just depends on location.. and weather lol..

but I do agree, doesn't seem too hard to make new friends around the holidays. Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe

I'd think weather has more of an impact, that the holidays.
I celebrated New Years day with a provider on here, she was in Corpus Christi. It was cold, raining and she was alone. I was alone.
We had a nice warm cozy snugglefest...
I like a nice morning hook up on holidays. For some reason, so so the ladies. They say not many guys like go visit in the morning...
I get the fresh meat when I hit it early...
During my busier years 'practicing' i often called in the mornings / lunch time, say from 10am to 2pm. BUT rarely got any ladies picking up, and even those who did answer, maybe 1 in 10 was ok with seeing someone that time of the day.
i'm having a good time right now
first time I have worked at this time of year ..
When I schedule mornings, I usually give at least a weeks notice.
It's usually after 8 am.
I like doing early mornings feel free to contact me. I am actually hoping to have someone wanting company during the holidays.
I generally have a pretty good time in Nov and also in Dec until about the 20th/21st...slowed a bit and then I got a big spike of req's on the 24th but I don't work X-Mas eve & X-Mas day (I spend time with my family & actually like them lol). Things are coming back to normal again right after X-Mas is over but ymmv depending on the market probably.
Eccie Is Back!! Lol
Just curious does business pickup or slow down during the holiday season or stay about the same. Originally Posted by lil nicky
Hard for me to say. Last year I was new meat,vthis year the sites keep playing you up & down. Definitely more scattered than last year. Guys I do early mornings but need a day notice for In