Google CEO says No Russian Interference On His Platform

The fact that I have to use an RT.com site to find this bit of testimony is proof that Google is hiding results...

https://www.rt.com/usa/446381-google...ian-collusion/

The CEO of Google, Sundar Pichai, gave some specific numbers on alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 US election as he was questioned by the US House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday.

“Does Google now know the full extent to which its online platforms were exploited by Russian actors in the election two years ago?” New York Democratic Rep. Jerry Nadler asked Pichai.

The tech giant’s CEO responded: “We undertook a very thorough investigation, and, in 2016, we now know that there were two main ad accounts linked to Russia which advertised on Google for about $4,700 in advertising.”

============================== =======================
That's it? $4.7K in advertising? Where's the Kremlin interference?
No fucking collusion!!

Fuck Mueller!
What does that have to do with Google?
What does that have to do with Google? Originally Posted by bamscram
Google said no collusion with the Russians!!
You have collusion on the brain, it was Russia advertising on Google.
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2018, 10:55 AM
The fact...

That's it? $4.7K in advertising? Where's the Kremlin interference? Originally Posted by gnadfly
The fact that you think this is the extent of interference is telling.
You have collusion on the brain, it was Russia advertising on Google. Originally Posted by bamscram
Fuck Russia - bunch of fucking liberal commies.
Fuck Russia - bunch of fucking liberal commies. Originally Posted by friendly fred

We agree on Russia, although are they liberal?
We agree on Russia, although are they liberal? Originally Posted by bamscram
Liberal motherfuckers!!
Go to Russia hold up your fuck Russia sign and see how liberal they are.
Go to Russia hold up your fuck Russia sign and see how liberal they are. Originally Posted by bamscram
Going to Russia is collusion, isn't it?

I wish to preserve my political viability.
Going to Russia is collusion, isn't it?

I wish to preserve my political viability. Originally Posted by friendly fred

It was about Russia being liberal, keep up.
The fact that I have to use an RT.com site to find this bit of testimony is proof that Google is hiding results...

https://www.rt.com/usa/446381-google...ian-collusion/

The CEO of Google, Sundar Pichai, gave some specific numbers on alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 US election as he was questioned by the US House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday.

“Does Google now know the full extent to which its online platforms were exploited by Russian actors in the election two years ago?” New York Democratic Rep. Jerry Nadler asked Pichai.

The tech giant’s CEO responded: “We undertook a very thorough investigation, and, in 2016, we now know that there were two main ad accounts linked to Russia which advertised on Google for about $4,700 in advertising.”

That's it? $4.7K in advertising? Where's the Kremlin interference? Originally Posted by gnadfly

Is this what Al Gore would call an "inconvenient truth"?