New to This Forum

Hello everyone!
Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to view my ad. I hope you like what you are reading AND seeing! A bit about me: I am as well-adjusted and grounded as any woman you will ever come across.
I love to work out and keep myself in excellent shape for you at all times. I have a bubbly, infectious, personality with a devlish grin as I have a zest for fun a mile long! MIf you are looking for someone who is a cut above the typical experience, you have met your match.

I am as reliable and trustworthy as any woman you wlll ever come across. 10 minutes early is on time in my book, therefore I will always be on time as I value and respect your time. Any money exchanged for legal adult modeling services is for my time and companionship ONLY. What may/may not occur is a matter of personal preference between two consenting adults of legal age.

Any fees charged are for TIME ONLY. By contacting me, through phone or email, you agree to ALL these terms and hereby CERTIFY that you are not part of any law enforcement agency using this advertisement as entrapment or for arrest. This is a legally binding contract you agree to by contacting me.

I will come to the following areas If I am In Houston.Which will be (Houston/Spring/Woodlands/Katy/ Bellaire/ Heights/ River Oaks/Sealy/Beaumont/ Baytown/ Southwest / Downtown/ Northside/ Northwest/ Northeast / Southside/ Southeast /pearland / Friendswood/Pasadena / Laporte/ Channelview/ Galveston/ Kingwood / Clear Lake/ Tomball). I Travel to Austin also and San Antonio so dont be afraid to PM me Despite the comments and or negative reviews I am real my pictures are not fake and I am a professional I do not rush and treat my clients very well if they treat me the same.
If you have FaceTime you can call me and check to see if Im real and my face match the pictures. I also have Snapchat where you can add me (egresham78)and my instagram is (egrasham96) you can dm me on there and FaceTime me . When I am in Austin/San Antonio I travel all over to (San Marcos /New Braunfels/ Kyle/South Austin/North Austin/ Central Austin/ Pflugerville/ Killeen Lockhart/Georgetown/Buda/SanAntonio/Round Rock ).

I LIKE TO BE PROFESSIONAL SO PLEASE SET UP A TIME TO MEET IF IM BUSY AND DONT GET BACK TO YOU QUICK ENOUGH PLEASE UNDERSTAND IM HUMAN INDEPENDENT AND I CAN ONLY BE IN ONE PLACE AT ONE TIME .I HATE LIARS AND GAMES SO PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME. MY PRICES IS MY PRICES I DO NOT RUSH YOU AND I WILL TREAT YOU LIKE A KING AND PROVIDE GREAT SERVICE I HAVE RESPECT AND LOVE FOR ALL MY CLIENTS.
Service

Available
12am -12am everyday
  • jwj6o
  • 12-13-2018, 07:08 PM
welcome too eccie, good luck on with all these rules you have LMFAO
Just a hint - most 'readers' of this forum need visuals to entice...
Multiple handles, multiple introductions, just look at her posting history & follow the trail.
Hmmmm...