Lt Gen Michael Flynn Was Awarded Four Bronze Stars

Plus two of higher order:

Flynn's awards include the Defense Superior Service Medal (with 3 Oak Leaf Clusters), Legion of Merit (with Oak Leaf Cluster), Bronze Star Medal (with 3 Oak Leaf Clusters), Meritorious Service Medal (with Silver Oak Leaf Cluster), Joint Service Commendation Medal, Army Commendation Medal (with 4 Oak Leaf Clusters), the NATO Service Medal, and several service and campaign ribbons. Lieutenant General Flynn also has earned the Ranger Tab and Master Parachutist Badge, and the Joint Staff Identification Badge.

(House)
Mueller has gotta be jealous.

Mueller has gotta be jealous. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
... and Mueller can't take them away.
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2018, 04:33 PM

Isn't Flynn the one with the Pizzagate kid?

Gotta respect Flynn's service but he turned looney in civilian life. Almost a traitor with that Turkey shit.

I don't think Mueller is jealous of a man who is a convicted liar and collaborates with hostile governments for profit.
Why would you think he wants to take them away? He recomended he not serve any time.
... and Mueller can't take them away. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Flynn has something else Mueller doesn't have.

A conviction for lying to the FBI. A charge he confessed to.

Why did he confess? Because they had him on "tape" talking about the sanctions with the Russian ambassador.

"Flynn later admitted that he lied when he told the agents he didn’t discuss sanctions with Kislyak in their call on Dec. 29, 2016, when in fact he had. Flynn’s call with Kislyak took place the same day that President Barack Obama had announced sanctions against Russia as punishment for interfering in the 2016 election process.
FBI agents knew Flynn was lying because the call had been monitored by U.S. intelligence officials."
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2018, 04:49 PM
Trump fired him for lying and now the Trump supporters on here are sayinf Flynn didn't lie?
Lt Gen Michael Flynn was awarded four Bronze Stars; plus two of higher order:

Flynn's awards include the Defense Superior Service Medal (with 3 Oak Leaf Clusters), Legion of Merit (with Oak Leaf Cluster), Bronze Star Medal (with 3 Oak Leaf Clusters), Meritorious Service Medal (with Silver Oak Leaf Cluster), Joint Service Commendation Medal, Army Commendation Medal (with 4 Oak Leaf Clusters), the NATO Service Medal, and several service and campaign ribbons. Lieutenant General Flynn also has earned the Ranger Tab and Master Parachutist Badge, and the Joint Staff Identification Badge.

(House)
Mueller has gotta be jealous, and Judge Sullivan kicked Mueller in the seat of his pants.
Jealous of a self-confessed criminal who flipped on his president?

You're a funny guy.

Mueller has gotta be jealous, and Judge Sullivan kicked Mueller in the seat of his pants. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Jealous of a self-confessed criminal who flipped on his president?

You're a funny guy.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Lt Gen Flynn has four of the these:

Guess who doesn't? Mueller!

Mueller has gotta be jealous, and Judge Sullivan kicked Mueller in the seat of his pants. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
OJ won a Heisman Trophy. I wonder if The Goldman and Brown families are jealous? Judge Ito really kicked OJ in the pants. Oops my bad. This shit happen in ancient history. I don't even know who was President? Google search is my friend. Fuck!!! You aint going to believe this shit. Bill Clinton was President
OJ won a Heisman Trophy. I wonder if The Goldman and Brown families are jealous? Judge Ito really kicked OJ in the pants. Oops my bad. This shit happen in ancient history. I don't even know who was President? Google search is my friend. Fuck!!! You aint going to believe this shit. Bill Clinton was President Originally Posted by themystic
You're off topic -- again. This thread is about Flynn having four Bronze Stars -- and multiple higher order awards.
Flynn was also set by Obama, Susan Rice and the FBI. Disgraceful.

"By the book."
You're off topic -- again. This thread is about Flynn having four Bronze Stars -- and multiple higher order awards. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That's not off topic. You compared one mans awards with another mans awards and asked if they were jealous

Fuck Flynn. He should be stripped of his medals and any honor he might have had. Had this been war time his medals would have been crammed up his ass
That's not off topic. You compared one mans awards with another mans awards and asked if they were jealous

Fuck Flynn. He should be stripped of his medals and any honor he might have had. Had this been war time his medals would have been crammed up his ass
Originally Posted by themystic
Mueller was compared to Flynn, and Mueller was found wanting. Flynn is still a retired Lt Gen with all of his awards -- including his four Bronze Stars (Mueller only has one, btw) -- intact regardless of how many times you try to hijack this thread.