Contact Info: hunters boystown acuna
URL / Website: n/a
General Area: hunters
Activities: strip dance cbj doty reverse cowgirl doggie mish DFK
Session Length: 45
Fee: 100+room+condom fee
Hair Length and Color: almost to mid back,black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Hard tight body fake tits nice bubble butt pretty face. I've actually known her for ten years the only time I screw anyone else is when Diana isn't working. She's old school provider she strips for me and then takes my cloths off. Starts with CBJ then tells me to eat her out. We do partial 69 but it's mostly DATY. She got on top then doggie then finished up mish. One special thing that happened during mish the condom broke and we both felt it. She looked me dead in the eye and said dame la leche(cum in me). That's all she wrote I blew a big load and afterwards she got up and cleaned me off. No extra charge for cumming in her but she did hang out with me another 30 minutes in the bar after.
Recommendation: Yes
I have a video of her it isn't during sex and she has cloths on. She was singing happy birthday to me after our session, is there any way to post it on here?
There's really no way to post videos directly on the board. If its a non-sex, non-nude vid post it to youtube and then post the link.