lubbock trip?

Im thinking of taking a couple days in lubbock this valentines weekend. Ive heard of a couple stings at the Overton hotel. I was wondering if it was safe and where girls think advertising is the most beneficial. Also safest area to stay and maybe a couple activity ideas.
Brie loves you
There are lots of safe places to stay, I am sure the Luvbock boiz will help you out. For valentines romance . . . LUBBOCK? Stifling a guffaw. But you certainly could help the spirit of romance down that way, for sue.
  • c@li
  • 02-12-2014, 01:37 AM
To be honest with you... its very slow I tryed going there last week and not woth it ... maybe you will have luck .. I did see 2 guys from eccie but thats all... honestly my costmer I had the most luck with were from bp. Maybe you will have better luck.. I have excellent reviews and is very pro at what I do... also very friendly honestly dont know what happen.. abou the bust let me give u an inside tip... the stings have to do with a partnership with hotel/police sting.... just be safe girl I hear its all girls stay off the Freeway 27 but I stayed by mall just to be safe... good luck... miss Sexxy Cali
Hi Brie, I sent you an email, just got approved for ECCIE, so now I can reply., email me back and I can let you know about Lubbock