Looks like Martian must resturn back home and call it quits for now

Yes, I have become bored with the hobby as of late and have just not gotten the rush I use to get. I decided to call it quits for a while and maybe come back in the future. I decided to move in with Homer and Kitty D, and live as roomates like three's company, I will take on the role of Jack, kitty will be Janet and of course Homer will be Chrissy. RockerRick will drop by from time to time just like Larry, it should be a household full of double entendres and misunderstandings. We just need a Mr Furley, to drop in from time to time. Well happy hobbying!!!
Fantastic , at least I'm the cool one with a different lady every episode !
  • Toyz
  • 04-01-2013, 11:18 AM
Yes, I have become bored with the hobby as of late and have just not gotten the rush I use to get. I decided to call it quits for a while and maybe come back in the future. I decided to move in with Homer and Kitty D, and live as roomates like three's company, I will take on the role of Jack, kitty will be Janet and of course Homer will be Chrissy. RockerRick will drop by from time to time just like Larry, it should be a household full of double entendres and misunderstandings. We just need a Mr Furley, to drop in from time to time. Well happy hobbying!!! Originally Posted by Martianman
See? And all this time I thought of you as Fonzie on Happy Days tapping all the new pussy & chanting "Wooooooeeee" all the time.

Color me confused...
Great! Now I maybe able to get an appointment time around here! lol
+1
You have to pace that wood you've been laying MM....poor fella needs a break.

Take it easy, appreciate all the reviews/posts, and look forward to your first review when you get back.......poor lady, she better ask MM to "cum in peace" when he returns.
damn Dude, no wonder,, 109 sessions in 2 years..and that is just reviews, I would get bored too...

as you know after a while pussy is just pussy.. can only do so much....

good luck and enjoy your vacation
MM,
In the almost 50 years of Mars exploration us humans have done it took approximately 150-300 days to get to Mars. That's a one way trip.

Now Martians, being the green goo types they are, probably are much smarter than us and will make it faster as you have proven countless times by beaten us to First Pussy.

Well, we'll time your return and then we'll know.

Happy trails to you and we'll see you back soon !?!?
You took that pussy like it was about to be rationed out by the government! Enjoy the time off and see you soon.
Since the shocking announcement comes on April 1st I have my doubts.
Since the shocking announcement comes on April 1st I have my doubts. Originally Posted by Tan Khan
Same here
lol probably right
Bullshit. April fools. He's probably pounding away right now.
Yes, I have become bored with the hobby as of late and have just not gotten the rush I use to get. I decided to call it quits for a while and maybe come back in the future. I decided to move in with Homer and Kitty D, and live as roomates like three's company, I will take on the role of Jack, kitty will be Janet and of course Homer will be Chrissy. RockerRick will drop by from time to time just like Larry, it should be a household full of double entendres and misunderstandings. We just need a Mr Furley, to drop in from time to time. Well happy hobbying!!! Originally Posted by Martianman
Good to hear since Jack does all the cooking this means we can stop eating out so damn much.
Wait... What?!?

I was hoping there would be twice as much eating out!

Happy April Foolz Day Suckas!

PS: Little Monster would be Mr. Furley!