HIV warning

Don't know if true or not...just sharing
http://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fem...e/282679089607
I wouldnt doubt it. . Was goin to meet her back in the summer and i asked if she had protection she said "dont worry bout it just pull out" so that was enuff to keep me away. Glad i used the big head that time
Someone wanna tell LPC? Or whoever he is now?
Syracuse???
Well, after two years, I guess it's time to start posting.

When viewing the STG ads, always remember to click the "Call Me" button.
You may be surprised who is bashing who for whatever reasons.
Check the Syracuse HIV Warning ad, click that button, take away the redundant "81" at the end of the phone number and run a search what is left.
Seems like that contact # came out of hiding since November 2018?

Your "Poster" of the ad apparently has an interest in our famed Tattoo Model from the land of Vodka. Could it be the provider attached to the ad Call Me number? A handler? Competition?

Maybe the same poster that called the Call Me # provider a thief in her ads from November 2018, also with text over the photos?

The ad is also in STG Erie and Chautauqua...
Hahaha wow nice research!
Yeah, I think she pissed off LPC and he's posting the HIV ads
I'm leaning toward provider/handler. An account is required to post on STG. This poster used an account still active in the system. The beauty part is, the poster's age presented upon account creation is kept current by the system. In this case, a 26 year old of Latin / Brazilian ethnicity, who could have been 24 in November of 2018, apparently didn't have the smarts to change the personal data as well as the activities that this individual may enjoy.

May as well have added a written signature and a thumb print for Christ's sake...

Oh well, just another provider being Jaded, per se.

Shortly, I will share another Erie bash of interest and will toss in another bash I unfortunately find humorous.
Lmao
I'm leaning toward provider/handler. An account is required to post on STG. This poster used an account still active in the system. The beauty part is, the poster's age presented upon account creation is kept current by the system. In this case, a 26 year old of Latin / Brazilian ethnicity, who could have been 24 in November of 2018, apparently didn't have the smarts to change the personal data as well as the activities that this individual may enjoy.

May as well have added a written signature and a thumb print for Christ's sake...

Oh well, just another provider being Jaded, per se.

Shortly, I will share another Erie bash of interest and will toss in another bash I unfortunately find humorous. Originally Posted by PANY4FUN

Please do
LMAO
Now the shes apparently transgender... what will be next? This puts fake news to a new level

https://erie.skipthegames.com/female...k/405982615522
Lets not forget what i said. She offered me bare back without me even asking. Even if these r false reports id be very very careful with this girl. I passed on it because of that offer she made and will never go there now
Shes no doubt not transgender,but she will go bare back 24/7,but u can get HIV,just from a bbbj ,its Saliva as far as her having hiv who knows about that about any woman we sex ,just my 2cents of info
Shes no doubt not transgender,but she will go bare back 24/7,but u can get HIV,just from a bbbj ,its Saliva as far as her having hiv who knows about that about any woman we sex ,just my 2cents of info Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Oral sex is “low risk” in terms of HIV transmission. That means, you probably will not get HIV from giving or receiving oral sex. Having cuts or sores in your mouth, gum disease, having a sexually-transmitted infection (STI) in your throat, or recent dental work increases your risk.
Risk of HIV The chance an HIV-negative person will get HIV from oral sex with an HIV-positive partner is extremely low. ... The type of oral sex that may be the riskiest is mouth-to-penis oral sex. But the risk is still very low, and much lower than with anal or vaginal sex.