Thoughts…

I want to hear your thoughts on girls that hobby. I have been known to be quite the female hobbyist… It’s a bad habit but who doesn’t love pussy? Lol
Male hobbyist must love pussy and need suppliers of that commodity. Lol
It was quite a turn on for me when you told me about your adventures, but I also appreciate your perspective which makes your opinion of other providers more valuable to me. It’s the oldest profession for a reason. I enjoy your company as well as other providers but I don’t want anything more than our basic transaction. Groan speaking with you, I think you are in a similar situation. You enjoy the provider’s company and services, but you’re not looking for anything more committed.
It was quite a turn on for me when you told me about your adventures, but I also appreciate your perspective which makes your opinion of other providers more valuable to me. It’s the oldest profession for a reason. I enjoy your company as well as other providers but I don’t want anything more than our basic transaction. Groan speaking with you, I think you are in a similar situation. You enjoy the provider’s company and services, but you’re not looking for anything more committed. Originally Posted by JCmac19
Exactly! Plus I love to be able to look through the photos and pick one out I want.
mm and yre sooo yummmy!!!
To bad we can't see your reviews!
I use to travel quite a bit and tour. I would occasionally find someone when I was in another city.

I always made sure to read reviews and her site to make sure we would be compatible. For the most part my experiences were all positive.

I tried to make sure to choose girls that were female or couple friendly. I think its great when other providers dabble in the hobby solo or with someone.