George Carlin Quote

This was one of the most logical statements concerning The Hobby I ever heard.

I don’t understand why prostitution is illegal. Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. Why isn’t selling fucking legal? You know, why should it be illegal to sell something that’s perfectly legal to give away? I can’t follow the logic on that one at all! Of all the things you can do, giving someone an orgasm is hardly the worst thing in the world. In the army they give you a medal for spraying napalm on people. In civilian life you go to jail for giving someone an orgasm. ~ George Carlin

Just makes sense.
Good old George had the right... stuff.
Carlin had tons of quotes that would apply!!

"She was only a prostitute, but she had the nicest face I ever came across."
I was lucky enough to see him in Las Vegas. Funny guy
Some of RIP George Carlin's great quotes that apply to the hobby and beyond. The most thought provocking ground breaking standup comedian ever.

"I don’t have pet peeves — I have major psychotic fucking hatreds!"

"The real reason that we can’t have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post “Thou shalt not steal,” “Thou shalt not commit adultery,” and “Thou shalt not lie” in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians. It creates a
hostile work environment."

"You can’t argue with a good blowjob."

My favorite one...

"The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live."
I worship the sun. Never judges me or tells me I'm a bad person. Treats me fine. But I pray to Joe Pesci. He's the kind of guy who seems to get things done.
I worship the sun. Never judges me or tells me I'm a bad person. Treats me fine. But I pray to Joe Pesci. He's the kind of guy who seems to get things done. Originally Posted by HunterGrace

"So to get around a lot of this, I decided to worship the sun. But, as I said, I don't pray to the sun. You know who I pray to? Joe Pesci. Two reasons: First of all, I think he's a good actor, okay?

To me, that counts. Second, he looks like a guy who can get things done. Joe Pesci doesn't fuck around. In fact, Joe Pesci came through on a couple of things that God was having trouble with.

For years I asked God to do something about my noisy neighbor with the barking dog, Joe Pesci straightened that cocksucker out with one visit. It's amazing what you can accomplish with a simple baseball bat.

So I've been praying to Joe for about a year now. And I noticed something. I noticed that all the prayers I used to offer to God, and all the prayers I now offer to Joe Pesci, are being answered at about the same 50% rate.

Half the time I get what I want, half the time I don't. Same as God, 50-50. Same as the four-leaf clover and the horseshoe, the wishing well and the rabbit's foot, same as the Mojo Man, same as the Voodoo Lady who tells you your fortune by squeezing the goat's testicles, it's all the same: 50-50. "

Amen GC