Thoughts on writing vs not writing reviews on established providers.

There have been a few times, a gentleman did not review me and I wondered why.
I would worry that maybe he did not have a great time or just figured I had enough reviews why write another, or maybe scared that if he wrote a no it would hurt biz.

I understand all of those. Some simply hate doing reviews and know they are all so subjective anyway that they don't bother. Some just like to keep a low profile.

Having said that, I think if providers are ever going to grow into even better providers we need some type of honest feedback. I know it is a slippery slope, but I think I would rather have a no and a reason why than a shitty review with a yes on it. or a yes but with a caveat.

I think there should be some type of provider feedback box we could check. Of course there would have to be rules to protect the hobbyist from any fall out.

I will use this as an example... Jane Hobby invites Bob Hobby over. Everything went great, but she wears this scent your ex wore and could not stand or everything else was great but I wish she would have used less hands and more pressure/tongue with the bbbj.

I know my most magical dates did not happen because of me a lone. It took some communication up front from him to take it to that next level.

Thoughts?
I think a provider should be able to see the ROS of her own review. Also using a 5 star rating instead of a simple yes or no would provide a better representation
Mr. Peabody Here.

Sounds like you are advocating an automated seller feedback system which they have on EBAY.

I will continue to give 'NO' reviews until I can find a provider who is finally willing to wear this panda costume.
I might miss writing a review if I don't have the time or I am feeling pretty lazy. Frequently it is because it was a mediocre experience. I want to give a straight Yes or No, and I'm not going to post "Meh" as my final one word response to a session.
I guess I fall into a the second category. If a provider is well reviewed and I don't feel I am offering a new data point, I see it as more noise than signal.
There's always been that age old controversy of what a "Yes" recommendation actually means. I think it should be in two parts. Did the provider represent themselves well/provide advertised services? Yes/No? Based on the time you had and the services you received, would you see this provider again and recommend her to your closest hobby buddies? Yes/No?
A review isn't always needed to provide feedback or validation. Quite a bit can be said or shared through PM's, text, & other non-obvious forms of communication
Agreed and tested. Most gentleman I see aren't "hobbyist" anyway. They could care less about reviews.
This site is supposed to be based on reviews and they should be written good or bad. The review is strictly from their experience and that may be different from anothers. For example I enjoy kissing with alot of tongue and another gentleman may not like that and write a review stating just that so it may not be a good review against my good review because I enjoy it.
I sometimes have been guilty of not writing because I wasnt impressed at all compared to others who reviewed the same lady. Its all about likes and dislikes. Just my input.
A girl can't improve if she has no feedback, both good and bad. I agree that it would be a great benefit if the providers could read reviews written about them, heck, even all reviews. They could learn what others are doing that guys generally enjoy.

We guys are very unlikely to point out in person the low points of a meeting, it's not our nature. We do it in reviews (to some extent) but the reviewed provider has the right to know what is written about them.

I generally don't write reviews about an established provider because I feel that no new information is added.
  • Loxly
  • 04-04-2014, 08:57 AM
I think there should be some type of provider feedback box we could check. Of course there would have to be rules to protect the hobbyist from any fall out.
Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Why not contact the NO reviewer directly for a critique? Then they might add onto their review with a "negotiated" fix to whatever they thought was wrong? If there's a YMMV in the ROS then that should be plenty. There's no running average rating system here.

Attachment 301922
I have never had a no, so I am not sure what I would do. I would not want to bother the gentleman that wrote it after getting a no, for fear of being labeled a drama maker.

I was picturing an added feature, like a little box the guys could give some positive & constructive critisim for the ladies to see. Like maybe only that girl could see it. I dunno?

Unfortunately, we don't have anonymous suggestion boxes at our incall's with a survey, lol!

Hmmm, thincking now!!
There's always been that age old controversy of what a "Yes" recommendation actually means. I think it should be in two parts. Did the provider represent themselves well/provide advertised services? Yes/No? Based on the time you had and the services you received, would you see this provider again and recommend her to your closest hobby buddies? Yes/No? Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
+1
There's always been that age old controversy of what a "Yes" recommendation actually means...and recommend her to your closest hobby buddies? Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
One litmus test I recall was would your buddy kick your ass after your recommendation.
  • Toyz
  • 04-04-2014, 03:19 PM
The only reviews I hate are the fake ones...they are so obvious sometimes.