Willies & pussies worthy of cloning

I came across a willie cloning web site and it got me wondering how many of the eccie girls have had fun with willies worth cloning into a silicone dildo for their private use.

Guys, do you consider your willy worthy of being cloned?

Girls, is your pussy worthy of cloning? I consider mine worthy. (No beef curtains here)

So here's a random thought for my guys. What if you could clone your ATF's pussy?

It could be cost effective, drama free, and available on short notice.

It's a win win

Now where's my damn surf board?
My favorite cocks have been favorites for more than just the perfect size. My very favorite one seems to twitch and throb at exactly the right moments and in sync with my music box. So...not sure if I'd want a dildo clone. Maybe to practice DT work. =)

HANDS however. God yes. There are many a meaty paws I wish I could clone for my private use. I used to work with a man with these hands that I still fantasize about. For all I know, he could have had a teeny weeny...but those hands kept my mind in the gutter during several boring meetings. So big. So strong. So put them in me! (NOT THE WHOLE HAND...yow!)
My favorite cocks have been favorites for more than just the perfect size. My very favorite one seems to twitch and throb at exactly the right moments and in sync with my music box. So...not sure if I'd want a dildo clone. Maybe to practice DT work. =)

HANDS however. God yes. There are many a meaty paws I wish I could clone for my private use. I used to work with a man with these hands that I still fantasize about. For all I know, he could have had a teeny weeny...but those hands kept my mind in the gutter during several boring meetings. So big. So strong. So put them in me! (NOT THE WHOLE HAND...yow!) Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Yes ma'am I'm also a huge hands girl. God yes I love to be fingered! Nice and slow, with pressure on my sweet spot. Teeny weeny or not, if you have the hands of a god then we will have lots of fun. Too bad hands and fingers can't be cloned.
2 exes have glowing vibrating clones of me haha at the time of making it I had to ask how I could compete with a copy of myself that glows and vibrates!
I've cloned a few

Mine is worthy as well no meat curtain straight pretty and pink!
Not sure i'd want mine cloned, but i have a tip for the ladies with silicone versions of OTHER guys' willies. If you've ever tried running it under hot water to make it feel more realistic, you've probably been disappointed by how rapidly it loses its heat. If so, try poping it a microwave oven for maybe 5 seconds. It'll heat the inside and not just the surface. That body-temperature warmth lasts much longer

You'll need to experiment with microwave times - don't wanna get it too hot. And make sure it doesn't have a metal reinforcing bar in it. (I can't wait to read the comments about metal reinforcing bars for silicone dildos).
ok this is going on my birthday want list
I know many ladies would like mine cloned.. the slight curve works wonders ( :
I know many ladies would like mine cloned.. the slight curve works wonders ( : Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Yes sir...
I'm in oh yesss one of my top 5 ATF bcd gentlemen !!!!
I will be back in ATX @ the end of June
I love Meat Curtains, that gives me a hard on big time
Yes sir...
I'm in oh yesss one of my top 5 ATF bcd gentlemen !!!!
I will be back in ATX @ the end of June Originally Posted by Annika
thank you!
When I used to do web cam shows, I bought like 20 of those make-your own dildo kits, and put mine up for sale. Sold out in about 4 hours. There is probably about 250 copies of my kitty running around out there! =)
When I used to do web cam shows, I bought like 20 of those make-your own dildo kits, and put mine up for sale. Sold out in about 4 hours. There is probably about 250 copies of my kitty running around out there! =) Originally Posted by brittany1980
mr. brittany you have a dick not a kitty. huge difference
It's a great thing, these kits. That way some folks can literally go fuck themselves!!!
It's a great thing, these kits. That way some folks can literally go fuck themselves!!! Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi

Yeah I'd literally fuck myself all day every day. My pussy is so fucking hot and pretty that I can't get enough of my fucking fine ass twat (aka princess sugar pussy) and nor can my regulars

Now I gotta go fuck myself!!!!!!!!!
FUCK