Girl Talk

you can put your ad up for M4W
I have a fuck buddy or two I should forward this to. Thanks!
Yeah, part of RedBook in CA. Much like Eccie, it's a site for pay for play activities. Used it a lot when I lived out there. "Pink Book" is the area for the ladies - I hear this site has it's own 'secret' (laugh - nothing is secret on these boards) area for the women.
Ah. It didn't take Ralphey Boy long to find the full site (link)

Jenns, cool! (Finding something you don't already know about isn't easy.)

KinkyFreedMan, I believe that the women's counterpart to the men's locker room is called infoshare or the powder room. It's existance isn't a secret. It's contents are.
It’s a double date. The ladies excuse themselves to go to the powder room. The guys wait and what they’re saying. You know the drill. It’s eccie. The guys wonder what they’re saying in the powder room.

Here’s my guess:

Three parts local practical: hotel’s to avoid; mechanics that work for trade; etc.

Two parts like Girl Talk: Q&A; advice; venting; snarking; etc.

One part specific clients: still looking tips well; johnnytx39 must be a cowboy, because he comes in smelling like a stockyard; etc.

One part stupid cat fights.
Those M4W ads seem like they're going about it all wrong. Maybe I should put an ad up there and offer a service that the girls really want...

JohnnyTx, thanks for the info. Yeah, can only imagine what goes on in the "girls" private area of this board. I like that PinkBook isn't secret and is out there for all to read.
JohnnyTx, thanks for the info. Yeah, can only imagine what goes on in the "girls" private area of this board. I like that PinkBook isn't secret and is out there for all to read. Originally Posted by KinkyFreedMan
Am I in the minority in that I don't really care or even want to know what goes on in the Powder Room (much like in real life)? I can't think of anything that they would post in there that would bother me, unless they're giving each other Cosmo style sex tips (e.g. "while giving a blowjob, scrape your teeth against his penis to give him that extra zing!" NOTE: Please don't do that!).