Instead of Pimps and Hoes convention how about.....

Hobbyist and providers silent auction, dinner, whatever call it what u want but man it would be alot easier all somewhat legal ha. Maybe location is pm ed no different than co workers meeting for drinks. Now silent part 2 u actually get to see 1 on 1 as u walk by u already know a little what they look like and say call me n hand them a number idk. Or while your drinking at the bar and pm the 1 you see and set something up later idk just seems to easy every1 on there phone there is no interaction needed but elimanates a bunch of Variables idk food for thought anyways
Huh???
Maybe a version in English.
Ha ha nothing jus comparing apples to oranges i.e. many of times bk n the day per say women would silently bid on lets jus say marines for charity reasons of course. But we got desert with our dinner and no need to weed out the fakes or not as you pictured type of deal. Js nothing more than a topic starter
Sounds interesting. ...
  • Fame
  • 12-14-2014, 04:10 PM
I like that it may bring some ease to the hobby world.
I would visit a lot more providers if I could see them before
setting up an appt. I have become so gun shy from girls that don't look like their pictures. It's hard to tell sometimes. If I could get just a quick meet and greet I would jump in a lot easier.
I couldn't agree with solution more.
  • jwood
  • 12-16-2014, 07:37 PM
They have those, but not many show up. Me included
Who is they and why are you not showing up? Help a brother out here
I would visit a lot more providers if I could see them before
setting up an appt. I have become so gun shy from girls that don't look like their pictures. It's hard to tell sometimes. Originally Posted by Solution
That's why fuckers need to be more honest in reviews and quit being such lap dog bitches. If she's a 5 and her pictures made her look like an 8, just say she's a fucking 5. If she's 180# and her profile says 130# just say it. You don't have to be rude or be a dick about it. It is possible to be honest and still have some tact. Just reach down between your legs, find your balls, and say it.
Lets make it a bbq and have it at my house. I have good accommodations.
Ha ha i have a friend that has recently turned a provider said she may know some girls that are down. Lmao. Cant b any worse than those stories u hear about adult theaters or private orgy parties
Well what are we w as iting for lol
This just my thought but I think ladies should post new showcase pics at least every six months. We all change sometimes for the best sometimes for the worst but at least give the guy a chance to decide and not be surprised at the door.
Lets make it a bbq and have it at my house. I have good accommodations. Originally Posted by ProviderRider
I'll bring the sweetz if you provide the meat!!